PCS - The Howling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have the 1/3 Lycan from ECC?

Tbh I dont like that design. That werewolf with no hair is not for me. But I'll always remember watching The Howling as a kid. The image of those werewolves haunted me for quite some time lol. Do u own anything from PCS? Hows their final product?

Tbh I dont like that design. That werewolf with no hair is not for me. But I'll always remember watching The Howling as a kid. The image of those werewolves haunted me for quite some time lol. Do u own anything from PCS? Hows their final product?

From what I have seen in video reviews the final product is close to proto.

Oh yeah... Just ordered... Forgot all about this going up today. There goes my chance at an AP :(

Oh well.

I love the Ex head and can easily see splitting time with the reg for display.

Oh yeah... Just ordered... Forgot all about this going up today. There goes my chance at an AP :(

Oh well.

I love the Ex head and can easily see splitting time with the reg for display.

So... There are no chances of getting an artist proof? Really? :(

Bought it today as well. Has anyone gotten a confirmation email? Their "My Orders" section of the website is listed as undergoing maintenance.

Yeah, first and foremost, you have to like the character otherwise there's no point. Hell yeah! I saw The Howling when I was young too and that wasn't very smart. Werewolf movies in general terrified me as a boy, but I kept coming back for more. :yess:
Universal's The Wolf Man ('41), AWIL (probably the first werewolf movie I saw :rock), Silver Bullet. There was even one called The Boy Who Cried Werewolf that scared me when I was young. Look that one up. You'll probably laugh! :lol

Yeah, PCS is quality. Their pieces are solid, paint app is usually good, and the art boxes are very nice.

Well I guess there is still a chance... The first 20 or so are artist proof according to the web site... I just would not count on it. But it's not like this is a super high demand piece.

Well... Hope that we get it then lol :pray:

Bought it today as well. Has anyone gotten a confirmation email? Their "My Orders" section of the website is listed as undergoing maintenance.

Just PayPal confirmation, nothing from them. It shows "undergoing maintenance" for me as well.

Yeah, first and foremost, you have to like the character otherwise there's no point. Hell yeah! I saw The Howling when I was young too and that wasn't very smart. Werewolf movies in general terrified me as a boy, but I kept coming back for more. :yess:
Universal's The Wolf Man ('41), AWIL (probably the first werewolf movie I saw :rock), Silver Bullet. There was even one called The Boy Who Cried Werewolf that scared me when I was young. Look that one up. You'll probably laugh! :lol

Yeah, PCS is quality. Their pieces are solid, paint app is usually good, and the art boxes are very nice.

Thanks dude!:yess: Cant wait for this piece! Yeah,The Howling, AWIL and classic The Wolf Man are my favorites werewolves movies. I even liked Bad Moon. Never heard of that One (The Boy Who Cried Werewolf). I'll give it a try lol.:hi5:

Thanks dude!:yess: Cant wait for this piece! Yeah,The Howling, AWIL and classic The Wolf Man are my favorites werewolves movies. I even liked Bad Moon. Never heard of that One (The Boy Who Cried Werewolf). I'll give it a try lol.:hi5:
You need to watch Dog Soldiers if you have not seen that one yet. 3rd best werewolf movie imo, after AWIL and the howling.

Woah! True! Completely forgot about Dog Soldiers. Its exaclty that kind of werewolves that I love. Long snout rules lol :yess: (The Wolf Man deserved that design)

I have waiting a long time to get a werewolf statue like this and ordered my Ex with PP
Now 1 year of waiting is very hard for you and for me in germany it takes a longer time to get it in my hands.
Is that ride that the first 20 buyers get an artist proof?

Close ups of the Ex head.

I love the EX head! Love that Drool!!!

howling_ex_cu_b.jpg

howling_ex_cu_a_1.jpg

Back