PCS - The Howling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF...and another 8 months. I ask myselfe what did they do in the last years. It sounds to me that they want start the production just now.
When they really deliver in Apr´19 its about ~3 1/2 years from the first cgi build...way to long...i am considering to cancel my order.

I feel like canceling all my PCS stuff now, just not worth it.

AWIL took over 3 years if memory serves

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Canceled mine!
But Sideshow gives me only a Sideshow Credit and not my money back,have paid in full with PayPal.

Keeping my order. After all this time what's another 8 months? Not like I expected it to come out any faster than the AWIL. But kinda hoping PCS doesn't get to do any more movie characters like this again. Their wait periods are just way too long.

Just jumped on the Waitlist for the EX. Maybe be here in-time for Halloween '19. Reviewing the thread, so this was originally $400 a couple years ago, and now that Sideshow has picked up the distribution for PSC they're raised the price $75?

Just jumped on the Waitlist for the EX. Maybe be here in-time for Halloween '19. Reviewing the thread, so this was originally $400 a couple years ago, and now that Sideshow has picked up the distribution for PSC they're raised the price $75?

Honestly I'd wait till they actually ship and see if you can get it cheaper. I got my AWIL for well under retail, but then they started rising again soon after so there is a sweet spot there if you don't mind a gamble.

Wait List converted for me today. Maybe I shoulda waited, but had already been charged the Non-Refundable Deposit, so not much choice unless I wanted to back out and take a hefty hit right away.

Honestly I'd wait till they actually ship and see if you can get it cheaper. I got my AWIL for well under retail, but then they started rising again soon after so there is a sweet spot there if you don't mind a gamble.

Whats well under? EX or Regular?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Not yet...in true PCS fashion, they are late. WAY late. Not yet the 4 years we spent waiting for darkness, but on the road to getting there....

Delivered!!!

PCS The Howling Werewolf EX IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

And the Exclusive Closed mouth head!

IMG_0012.JPG

Back