PCS - The Howling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be really nice if PCS sent me some kind of acknowledgement that I've sent them over $400.

How did you pay? I know with PayPal I hold onto the statement I get from them. PCS needs to get their site up to date though.

Yes, I did PayPal too but it just irks me that a company that I give a big chunk of change to doesn't give me a receipt email or even show a record of it in my account info on their website.

You need to watch Dog Soldiers if you have not seen that one yet. 3rd best werewolf movie imo, after AWIL and the howling.
Yup! Dog Soldiers is very good. I saw it for the first time only last 2 or 3 years ago.
Woah! True! Completely forgot about Dog Soldiers. Its exaclty that kind of werewolves that I love. Long snout rules lol :yess: (The Wolf Man deserved that design)

Thanks to all of you - watched for the first time yesterday (totally down to your comments) - really enjoyed it.

If I can get some decent birthday money come in next week and it's not sold out yet, definitely looking at ordering the Ex of this.

I never see a statue from PCS in real but i risk an order from germany,i hope they did a good job when this statue is nearly good as shown in pics and vids, i´m very happy.

I haven't read through the entire thread so I apologise if this has been asked before . . .

When the original video was put up a few weeks back, it looked like there were multiple nasty seam lines on this.

Do we now know for sure where all the joins are and how visible they will be?

Asked them at NYCC they will be removed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anyone looking for the EX? Selling at cost, $404 + paypal fee and all you have to do is cover shipping. Artist proof as well.

Back