PCS - The Howling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol*****!! Man you made run all the way over here from the other forum for nothin JAWS! Oh well, the wait continues.

Arrived as well. Don't think I'm opening it for awhile though. Might change mind and decide to sell it. Will probably wait to see if the leg in the slot issue is on most of them or this was just a one off. Paint seems a bit flat as well, but I know it's sometimes hard for the camera to catch subtleties.

Arrived as well. Don't think I'm opening it for awhile though. Might change mind and decide to sell it. Will probably wait to see if the leg in the slot issue is on most of them or this was just a one off. Paint seems a bit flat as well, but I know it's sometimes hard for the camera to catch subtleties.

No, you're right...the paint is flat. Seeing that this is the only thing we have from this movie, I'm keeping it...unless the leg does not self-correct.

still waiting.No notification yet.
You may want to call sideshow to get that going. I just got off the phone with them myself about this because I've been waiting since early last week. Apparantly a lot of the orders they have from pcs are not going through their system properly. The customer service rep I spoke to had to complete my order over the phone to get it shipping.

You may want to call sideshow to get that going. I just got off the phone with them myself about this because I've been waiting since early last week. Apparantly a lot of the orders they have from pcs are not going through their system properly. The customer service rep I spoke to had to complete my order over the phone to get it shipping.

Yeah, I had to do the same. Also, the foot pegs have gone back to a better position and now fit properly. But it was a pain to get them in, I was at the verge of breaking the leg to get the post down into the hole. Hopefully you guys won't have the same issue.

Last edited:
I reworked 90% of the paint. I'll post a video of some better shots soon-

IMG_5911.jpg

Thanks guys! Here is a video of the rework. This time I didn't feel like recording the actual painting process as that's a PITA.lol

Yeah I saw it,the statue looks so good. I dont even know why you pay other people to paint your pieces
You should do all of the yourself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Finally picked this up yesterday. After 2.5 years in production and 2.5 weeks of shipping. Looks great. Really happy with it. Base is HUGE! The sculpt and pose are fantastic. Flawless I'd even say. Burtial's paint job is an improvement but it's not too bad out of the box either. Just glad to have another early 80's horror classic like this in the collection!

I wish they released more pieces from older movies. I always wished they made an exorcist 1/4 or a lost boys statue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back