PCS - The Howling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This werewolf design was the most frightening to me as a kid. It gave me nightmares. Guess I need to go ahead, confront my fears, and order this thing.

I like the design , but I do not think it really looks like the werewolves from the movie......

I also bought the AWIL one...I think the overall wolf is a better design originally....but the Howling was a close second. AWIL scared and scarred me more as a child than Howling did.

images

howlingfilmo.jpg

14324386_1474823329201215_5139368982178403732_o.jpg

I'll admit, both movies scared the **** outta me, but yeah. AWIL was the one that I couldn't rewatch for a while

the statue looks better than the Wolf in the film. If I were to think about how a real Werewolf should look like, I'd think of this statue.

I like the design , but I do not think it really looks like the werewolves from the movie......

I also bought the AWIL one...I think the overall wolf is a better design originally....but the Howling was a close second. AWIL scared and scarred me more as a child than Howling did.

images

howlingfilmo.jpg

14324386_1474823329201215_5139368982178403732_o.jpg

Yes I agree... I am not sure if I just saw this statue sitting on a shelf that I would think it was defiantly from The Howling. It's a great looking werewolf statue but it's just too hard to imitate that wild werewolf hair of the original. I still like it and may buy it but its not as film accurate as their AWIL wolf. Again I just think its too hard to capture the overall hairy look of this wolf in polystone form.

Of course, JAWS we are once again in agreement......

Nice werewolf.....they should have saved the money on the License......
They should have left more bare muzzle .....The Howling didn't have alot of fur around the "face area".

Never bought anything from PCS but I might grab this one. This looks phenomenal and always loved the werewolf design from The Howling. Werewolves being my favorite horror movie creatures, makes me want even more this piece. Hows PCS QC? Does any1 knows?

Last edited:
Never bought anything from PCS but I might grab this one. This looks phenomenal and always loved the werewolf design from The Howling. Werewolves being my favorite horror movie creatures, makes me want even more this piece. Hows PCS QC? Does any1 knows?

Do you have the 1/3 Lycan from ECC?

Back