1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a95a1ce019b6728ff925ac57304b9839.jpg

It doesn't look terribly big here. His face fills the opening very well, and the figure itself is...idk. Did the guy put the helmet on wrong? Or is that a different figure? I am seriously hoping that it would turn out better in hand.

Damn it! That helmet looks ridiculous.
It must be the hair causing the helmet to be oversized, they should've made the hair a separate optional piece.

Well, the helmet does look on the large beside, and it probably is because of the hair.
The paint apps on the armor, however, do look as bad as the prototype, so this will probably mean a complete repaint. Sucks.
The stocky look of the figure, camera and angle notwithstanding, was noticeable since the first official pics were shown. Unfortunately, the body was not tailor made to Brad Pitt's physique. Still let's wait for better in hand pics and hope for the best.

Cancelled this to wait for in-hand photos and reports. Also want to see if ACI will actually follow through on Hector. Troy is one of my favorite flicks, and I've wanted an Achilles for years, but this one ain't making it with that bucket on his head. I really can't believe ACI dropped the ball like this. Perhaps they will come up with another helmet or helmeted head that can be purchased separately. I've seen custom helmets on ebay, although not sure about the size. I'll probably pick it up at some point but I know it will have to be pretty heavily modded with weathering, repainting and real hair.

Shame. Would've loved to get more figures from the company. Most likely skipping everything else now. No helmet it is.

475635462fd32020dceced108d9402bb.jpg

Well crap, that doesn't look good. Paid a deposit for this (stupid I know), but I am seriously considering eating it. Sigh, I hope the headsculpt is good enough to display him helmetless.

Well crap, that doesn't look good. Paid a deposit for this (stupid I know), but I am seriously considering eating it. Sigh, I hope the headsculpt is good enough to display him helmetless.
Lol paid full for mine. (Stupider I know)
I honestly dunno what else to say lol. How can we make that helmet look remotely good?

Got it this morning and it's still boxed, but I've at the time to take it out and try the helmet on. It's not as big as the pics let you think it is. The problem isn't the size as much as the way it feels loose on the head. There isn't foam inside to secure it so it movess and when it's positioned far from the eyes, it looks huge.

To me, the real issue is rather the color mismatch between the head and the body. Other than that, the rest is okay but nothing to blow your mind.

Got it this morning and it's still boxed, but I've at the time to take it out and try the helmet on. It's not as big as the pics let you think it is. The problem isn't the size as much as the way it feels loose on the head. There isn't foam inside to secure it so it movess and when it's positioned far from the eyes, it looks huge.

To me, the real issue is rather the color mismatch between the head and the body. Other than that, the rest is okay but nothing to blow your mind.
Foam it and show us precioussssss

Oh man.
That first pic looks so wrong it almost looks like bad photoshop.

Any Pangaea/ACI rep around to comment on this?

An please post pics 16k. :pray:

They really need to offer another helmet or a head with the helmet sculpted on. I can't trust them for any future release until I see in hand photos.

For now I'm stuck with my preorder.

Well, this was sculpted by Creg Customs and he has cast and sold heads himself before (some of the very best resin castings I've ever bought). It'd be nice if he offers a head in helmet based on his original 3D files scaled properly to buy as a replacement. That's if his contracts with whomever allows him to do it.

That helmet......wow. Dave is spot on, looks like Dark Helmet which is disappointing since it pretty much will kill this figure on display.

Pangea is actually looking into it for us. Not sure if we are getting a smaller helmet or a sculpted head and helmet though.

Where did you read/hear that information? Hope it's true, as it would be great to have the helmet fixed prior to shipping.

Back