1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I'll have to judge the figure with my own eyes. Most figures are hard to capture as they look in hand. Definitely gonna get mine. I can work with whatever I got.

I know it might not be for some but I still plan to get this. I can darken the armor and helmet easy enough and I think the trick is to pose this on an angle or side on. Would love a Hector to go with him.

Agreed, I'll pull the trigger since I don't think we'll see Achilles from anyone else for a long time and I'm liking everything except the helmet. I'm going to try a CM body initially and pray the skin tones match :lol

I canceled my order. The helmet just ruins it. Everything else was great. But my god what retard thought that helmet wasn't too big.

Every customers who pre-ordered/bought this figure will have an extra "fixed and new" helmet from their retailers later. Just for your information!
Regards,

I canceled my order. The helmet just ruins it. Everything else was great. But my god what retard thought that helmet wasn't too big.

Iv contacted a seller on ebay as I want to get this. Can anyone recommend a good place to get this ? would prefer Europe bit highly doubt thats possible.

Il post pics as soon as I get mine. Nenny has done a review of this.

Hasn't anybody got theirs yet?
I really want to see more in hand pics. I know the helmet is hopeless, but I want to see just how bad the paint apps are.

Did you take a look at Neny Dee's review yet? The black paint really helps. Wish I knew how to paint :/

Yea check Neny Dee's review.

Mate painting this will be easy. Just get some acrylics and hand paint it. Like Neny said, you could prob just get away with the helmet. I wouldnt let that put you off if your thinking of grabbing one.

Well, in their defence, it was always shown that way...
I remember commenting on the paint apps of the armour, the chocolate brown of the outfit doesn't bother me that much, I planned on weathering it anyway.

At any rate, after watching the review, it's clear that a full repaint is needed to make this figure shine. Sucks for such an expensive figure.

Yep not exactly setting the world on fire out of the box. I'll go ahead and pick it up but it's going to need to be heavily modified--body swap, repainted, rehaired, outfit washed and weathered, etc. But first I need to know how the whole helmet thing is going to work.

Hector was confirmed months ago. For people who are supposedly following the thread.

Creg has mentioned it, but not sure if ACI has confirmed. Anyway sometimes these things have a way of disappearing. So since a rep has been chiming in it would be nice to get a reconfirmation on Hector and timeline if possible.

Back