1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitt1.jpg

pitt2.jpg

I think the eyes are a little too...bloodshot? Seems almost flesh colored. And those ears look a little too pronounced, but that might just be me. Usually his ears are covered with his hair, so idk.

I think the eyes are a little too...bloodshot? Seems almost flesh colored. And those ears look a little too pronounced, but that might just be me. Usually his ears are covered with his hair, so idk.

Ears don't stick out far. I had to balance the style of the hair but keep it close to the head for a good fit on the helmet.

This will merit a real hair mod. Sculpt looks very nice. I think hair would make it exceptional.

Thank you! I think that would look amazing. Look forward to seeing it.

Ears don't stick out far. I had to balance the style of the hair but keep it close to the head for a good fit on the helmet.

Thank you! I think that would look amazing. Look forward to seeing it.
I see, I thought it'd be so. Whatever it is, I can't wait for this guy to reach me!

So what is the ES for this figure? 2000? Seems pretty limited if it's already sold out.

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

There's something odd about the sculpt IMHO, though.
Maybe the jaw looks too square? Maybe something about the lips? BP has a very thin upper lip and sort of fleshy lower lip...
Anyway, if this is the final sculpt, so be it.
Looking forward to more pics!

I foresee this being much like the ACI Roman General, will sell out quick and hard to get ahold of without paying almost twice the regular price. If you want one, better get it now.

Back