1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope that pangea will offer a new improved helmet
but they have to come up with an official announcement before it's to late
most people is already cancelling their preorders
HELMET-2.jpg

If only the helmet was properly sized...sigh. I'm gonna keep my order and hopefully maybe putting real hair on the sculpt will make it less disappointing, not that the sculpt is bad. It's really just that helmet. Even the body looks a little better than I thought originally. Maybe we can get someone to make one in the custom section or pray kaustic plastik makes one for their next helmet series.

Now that's what it should look like. ACI Should do two heads, one helmeted and one nonhelmeted plus a second helmet. I'd think it would be worth it to take the time to do these extra bits to get a piece perfect rather than have distributors complain about cancellations and eroding customer confidence. I'd pay another $15 $20 for a great figure, but will pay zero for a so-so one.
I really hope that pangea will offer a new improved helmet
but they have to come up with an official announcement before it's to late
most people is already cancelling their preorders
View attachment 153956

Good to see ACI stepping up. Will hold on reinstating the order until I see new pics though. Still think the 2nd head option is better instead of than trying to slide a helmet over a head with sculpted hair. It would still need to be sized up because the hair won't smush down as it would if it were real hair. The other option would be to have a removable hair appliance like the Hot Toys V1 Thor.

Hopefully this will not adversely impact Hector. I've been waiting for years to get those two figs.

So was everyone disappointed with just the helmet? What about the face? In that picture review that was posted, the face doesn't look that great. Or was it just me?

We received feedback from collectors about helmet size of Pangaea Greek General. We understand that collectors have been waiting for Pangaea Greek General for some time and have very high expectation on it. Therefore we have decided to produce a new helmet for customers. The new helmet will be ready around 2nd quarter of 2015 and we will arrange delivery once they are ready. Please contact your retailers to arrange a collection.

Thanks a lot for supporting Pangaea Figure.

Merry Christmas!

We received feedback from collectors about helmet size of Pangaea Greek General. We understand that collectors have been waiting for Pangaea Greek General for some time and have very high expectation on it. Therefore we have decided to produce a new helmet for customers. The new helmet will be ready around 2nd quarter of 2015 and we will arrange delivery once they are ready. Please contact your retailers to arrange a collection.

Thanks a lot for supporting Pangaea Figure.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for posting! :clap

sorry to say but this is a cancel for me. Aside from the helmet issues, which they said they will send out a revised replacement helmet, the head color is off from the rest of the body. In addition to that the headsculpt doesn't look near as good as the prototype we saw on their FB page. So sad cause this figure had soo much potential and I was really looking forward to it. However, I just can't see paying $189 for something like this.

Great gesture from Pangaea, and very cool of them to post here.
But I also hope they make a helmeted head instead of just a smaller helmet.

sorry to say but this is a cancel for me. Aside from the helmet issues, which they said they will send out a revised replacement helmet, the head color is off from the rest of the body. In addition to that the headsculpt doesn't look near as good as the prototype we saw on their FB page. So sad cause this figure had soo much potential and I was really looking forward to it. However, I just can't see paying $189 for something like this.
The skin tone is actually not all that bad to be honest. You'd have to bronze most of his body a little to be totally accurate.
Great gesture from Pangaea, and very cool of them to post here.
But I also hope they make a helmeted head instead of just a smaller helmet.
Yeah, I think with his hair, a smaller helmet might result in paint chips.

I know it might not be for some but I still plan to get this. I can darken the armor and helmet easy enough and I think the trick is to pose this on an angle or side on. Would love a Hector to go with him.

As a nonmodifyer I can't really afford to pay $189.99 for a figure and then do adjustments or pose it just right to achieve the right look. I was looking forward to this and unfortunately the early pictures showed it did not deliver for me.

Yea if you're not into modding or touching up with paint, this might not be the one for you. It's a shame as besides the color of the helmet; the proto looked perfect. if it was a little cheaper if say make this the guy you practice with :)

The helmet is a mess(i know they are going to correct it), but the face sculpt is a bit too way off, from the initial proto, for me to justify right now. I like the shield:) I have way too many bodies laying around from my terrible attempts as bashing. Looking forward to see what some of these experts do with it.

Back