Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got tired of waiting for nash...so I'm done. I'm off to watch the Office.

DOUGLAS, YOU BETTER ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES! :monkey2

TORRIE WILSON IS NOT HAPPY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for updates :wave

Well he e-mailed me on Tuesday from a different e-mail telling me about his internet problems. Said he'd ship Wed or Thursday and would e-mail me delivery confirmation number.

He then e-mailed me again yesterday (Thursday) and said that he was going to mail it the day before(Wednesday) but realized that he's thrown away the box I sent him his items in over a month ago. So he needed my address again. I immediately replied with my address and asked him to e-mail me back with the delivery confirmation number after he shipped it.

It is now Friday afternoon 4:21P.M.........not heard back.

That's what's new........:confused:

Internet problems... what a load of ^^^^. In his warped mind, he's at the point of no return, so it's all about saving face and disappearing. Don't let him get off so easy.

I am sure there are others who've dealt with him in the past. Wonder if they had a similar experience. I'd be really funny (and sad) if we start seeing a crap load more people coming out to express their grievances about DouglasMacc.:lol

Sad to say, Gundam, but from all the excuses he's made, chances are you won't see a lick of the items you traded for. Sorry, bud.

Seriously, has anyone looked into getting his phone number? Maybe alittle reminder and a 'promise' or two would straighten him out.

Posts not directly on topic are being deleted.

He did say that he wanted maintain a good relationship with the board. So perhaps that will make a difference.

Honestly, I believe Douglas will come through. It sucks that you all have to wait so long, and you can leave feedback reflecting the bad taste these transactions are leaving in your mouth. But I have a hard time believing he is out to scam people.

I hope everyone comes out from this with what they want.

I hope everyone comes out with what is owed to them but lying and making excuses is the same as scamming in my book. What has occurred here and in the Rebelscum forums is inexcusable and he really does not deserve to be apart of the collecting community after all that he has done, in my opinion.

I know he won't set it right with me... No real way he can, I don't think. It's been since September, two times he said it was shipped and miles of excuses... I don't know what to believe anymore.

Posts not directly on topic are being deleted.

He did say that he wanted maintain a good relationship with the board. So perhaps that will make a difference.

Unfortunately what he says doesn't carry a whole lot of weight these days.

Last edited:
Well..........I got an e-mail today and it was from Doug. He provided a tracking number for a package that went out Saturday from NC. It is going to TN so I will know soon enough what is in it. (Keeping fingers crossed)

Well..........I got an e-mail today and it was from Doug. He provided a tracking number for a package that went out Saturday from NC. It is going to TN so I will know soon enough what is in it. (Keeping fingers crossed)

Good luck man, hope it pans out. :rock

Good luck, Gundam, I hope it arrives to you intact. :)

DarkArtist81, personally, I'd think it wise of you to bring your deal up with DouglasMcc again, especially if you set you back $100+. You shouldn't allow him to get away with scamming you and just give up, if you do, then he wins altogether.

And if not, atleast you can annoy the living hell out of him until he concedes.:D

Good luck, Gundam, I hope it arrives to you intact. :)

DarkArtist81, personally, I'd think it wise of you to bring your deal up with DouglasMcc again, especially if you set you back $100+. You shouldn't allow him to get away with scamming you and just give up, if you do, then he wins altogether.

And if not, atleast you can annoy the living hell out of him until he concedes.:D

Yeah Josh don't let him take your hard work and keep it without a fight.

Oh don't worry... I will not be letting it die. I'll send him a PM or something. But really, you see a thread with your name in it... you should be reading that thing.

He knows about me, just doesn't want to face it.

I hope I'm never on the receiving end of the wrath of the Sideshow Freaks.
Well rest assured, as long as you're an honest seller/trader/buyer, I don't think you'd have anything to worry about. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back