Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if anyone really wanted to get the guys phone number, it wouldn't be too hard me thinks. ;)

I think enough time has passed (and then some) for Douglas to have shown his true colors. He could have made things right, or even responded to these complaints but instead has continued to lurk, stay quiet and do nothing.

I wonder how much more it will take before he actually gets banned. I think he has more than crossed the line with the collecting community here and else where. Time to give him the boot permanently, I don't see any resolution even if he continues to maintain his membership here.

he should be banned from the entire board, but have access to this one thread .. :monkey1

Also, no one should post pics in this thread, so he has no dial up excuses.

I wonder how much more it will take before he actually gets banned. I think he has more than crossed the line with the collecting community here and else where. Time to give him the boot permanently, I don't see any resolution even if he continues to maintain his membership here.

What is kinda funny or bs about the boards is you can dupe over members and not get banned. If you bring up a topic the mods see offensive you are banned instantly. LOL! Kinda funny to me. :rotfl

Yo BAN this fool already! For real get rid of the trash! :lecture

I might add that I hate all of you. I do mean all. However, I would never do this to anyone and I am complete scum. So what is this guy? I freely admit my douchebagery so what is he? Damn he must be the ultimate.

If someone who is slow on trades/buy/sell is banned there is no incentive for them to complete the outstanding deals.

This isn't a democracy, of course, but I think it's time to seriously consider banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back