Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundam

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ok, folks...I got a deal going on with DouglasMcC and can't seem to get him to respond. I have read the previous thread here and there are also a few other threads on other forums abotu this kind of stuff happening before.

It seems that he eventually has come through on all the occasions....I am just afraid to be the first one. We did a trade, not a sale with which I could use PP to help me. So I am a bit at his mercy.

Also, this happened on another site (Rebelscum) but since he is a member here, I know he is checking this site (his profile said he was on yesterday) and the only reply he has sent me in the last few weeks was through here...I thought it might be ok. I hope the mods allow it. I just need to get a hold of him.

On March 15th, we agreed on trading the Gentle Giant Bib Fortuna statue for a Gentle Giant Jawa(s) mini bust.

I shipped the Jawas on 3/18.

On 3/26 he replies saying he "never heard from me" saying he got the Jawas the previous weekend (3/22?) and told me about the smaller gun being broken. I will say that it is possible he might have meant to ship around this date since he said he had not heard form me. I guess he didn't know the deal was a done deal but I am guessing when he got the Jawas he figured it out.

3/27 I asked him to send me a pic and told him if GG doesn't help, I will send him the gun from the Jawas I got in hand. I also asked him if he had shipped the Bib yet.

3/30 he sent me a PM and said he is waiting to hear from GG. If he don't hear by Wed (4/2) he will send them back....he hoped I understood. I am guessing he had not sent the Bib cause he never answered that question.

3/31 told him again that I had the gun to send him and could send it if GG didn't come through. I asked again if he'd sent the Bib yet...

I have sent 5 private messages and I know he got one cause I got a read receipt.....but I still have not heard from him.

I know he has been a member here for a while and I have seen he seems to have completed all the previous trades he has done. I couldn't really find anybody that said he had not sent what he was supossed to send.

So I am guessing something is up....I am worried but still hoping it's just that something happened that has kept him unavailable.

If anybody has any way to contact him please let me know. I started this trade on 3/5. It is now 4/15 and I am really wanting my Bib Fortuna.

Heck, I bought a Jabba statue (whose Bib redemption card had already been used) at a good price expecting this Bib. If I don't get it I'll be in trouble without a good Bib redemption card.

This is pretty much what I posted on RS. Since then, I got a PM on 4/8 through these forums saying that he wasn't trying to ignore me but his work blocked RS so he would send Bib that week. So I replied acknowledging him and said to let me know and I can send the Jawa gun......that was a week ago. I've not gotten a reply to know he has gotten my messages and obviously no Bib Fortuna statue.

I did see that he logged on on 4/10 and 4/14 but he didn't open his PMs.

Douglas, if you can see this please contact me or send my Bib man. I am not trying to be a pain....I just want my statue as we agreed.

Dougie is a slow shipper, no doubt about that. But he does ship. Just keep on his tail. :lol

I think he's busy changing who he is cause he's in love now.

bill_murray_groundhog_day2.jpg

So.....anybody live close to Fayetteville, NC that can run by Douglas' and get my statue? LOL

This happened to me too... I shipped Doug two figures in exchange for an Aragorn and a few Buffy figs...

First he said he was going to be delayed, and so I waited. For a long time. I contacted him a few months later and asked about it. He said he shipped it all months earlier...

I said I didn't get anything, so he said he would send me his extra Aragorn and call it even. I agreed. I have since waited another couple of months... nothing.

I just let it go. I lost out 2 figures, but I just assumed he was hitting hard times or something....

It sucks. I mean, we all fall on hard times. Hell, I'm freakin THERE. I owe a board member money myself for a broken item, one which I will pay when I can finally land a job. But he knows my situation, and he WILL get his money back. I can promise you that.

It just sucks to lose out like that, I lost 2 of my own figures and missed out on 3 figures I was going to get. So I got screwed royally. :banghead

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor :emperor

That GIF makes me laugh... What a crazy scene to have in such a cool movie. :lol

In the commentary Schumacher says that between takes Tim Capello was doing pushups and ^^^^ to look buff for his big scene.:lol:lol:lol

I remember watching that scene and thinking "there are no saxophones in punk rock" and thinking real punkers would be throwing bottles at that muscle headed dude and trying to kick him on stage and such.

I remember watching that scene and thinking "there are no saxophones in punk rock" and thinking real punkers would be throwing bottles at that muscle headed dude and trying to kick him on stage and such.

I remember watching that scene and thinking that he sure looked oily....but he did have some nice big muscles though....:monkey3:lol....but then he's probably on steroids which means he would have a small peepee. :rotfl:rotfl

salesman from my work was in Fayetteville just yesterday ... good luck!

Douglas likes to lecture people on the morality of collecting yet he seems to like to rip people off. sorry to hear about your guys' troubles, but i would never deal with him again.

DA I can't believe you just let it go like that. get this guy off this forum.

Douglas likes to lecture people on the morality of collecting yet he seems to like to rip people off. sorry to hear about your guys' troubles, but i would never deal with him again.

DA I can't believe you just let it go like that. get this guy off this forum.

2-6-5%20thief%20420.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back