Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a joke.

Yup. The comment about going out with a "green bang" was only understood by a few and thats what Bardoon was joking about because that statement confused him.

I think Nash was feeling a bit pissy that day. :peace

I hope everyone get's their stuff/money back. I just left him a "dishonorable mention" in the FB thread the other day for stringing me along on an item for a few weeks. Promised to buy it, and had me hold it for him. Then just dropped out of communication.. I should've seen it coming when he started saying he wasn't receiving my PM's (never heard that from anyone before).

I certainly wouldn't attempt to do businiess with Douglassmcc again...

I hope everyone get's their stuff/money back. I just left him a "dishonorable mention" in the FB thread the other day for stringing me along on an item for a few weeks. Promised to buy it, and had me hold it for him. Then just dropped out of communication.. I should've seen it coming when he started saying he wasn't receiving my PM's (never heard that from anyone before).

I certainly wouldn't attempt to do businiess with Douglassmcc again...

I had the same thing with the HT robo flightpack. He wanted to buy it, kept saying he would pay at a later date. Came up with weird explanations and just dropped out of communication.

I just completed a transaction with Douglas a few weeks back, after months of playing the waiting game. In fact, another board member was interested in the items that were "on hold" for Douglas, and I started that transaction with the best of intentions, and then Douglas shows up again after a few weeks without any communication whatsoever, and he had a story that garnered my sympathy. I backed out of the transaction with the other member to finish this transaction with Douglas started a long while ago. I feel even worse about not moving along with the other transaction in light of all of this, but Douglas did make payment eventually. I am not sure if this is of help to others though...

wow.
this thread reminds me of a bunch of chicks finding out theyre all dating the same guy .....

Yup. The comment about going out with a "green bang" was only understood by a few and thats what Bardoon was joking about because that statement confused him.

I think Nash was feeling a bit pissy that day. :peace

no pix, i just don't take very lightly someone trying to make a stupid joke about leaving me a negative when the topic at hand has nothing to do with my sales.

I was watching a documentary about a girl and her pet monkey exploring the jungle and they often ran into trouble with theft, a clever fox in particular, and I don't know if this will work for all of you but it was very effective for them. it went something like this:

Swiper, NO SWIPING!
Swiper, NO SWIPING!
Swiper, NO SWIPING!

The vanquished thief will then say, "Awwww man!", and go on his way.

It is worth a try I think?

hahah. nice, trying to be "cool" like the others here, but sorry you just don't fit their shoes. hey, talk all the ^^^^ you want about me, but start messing with my seller rep which has nothing to do with anything, and you and I are going to have problems.

Did you actually search the seller feedback looking to see if I actually left you a negative? You know I'm cool with you and I don't pull that kind of s***...it was a JOKE. I know how serious a collector's seller/buyer record is and wouldn't EVER ^^^^^* AROUND WITH THAT (unless it was warranted of course).

So DON'T start threatening me unless you get a clear answer FIRST. You could've PMed me and asked me if it was a joke if you took it so personally. I actually made the joke cause from how I've known you on the board I figured you would actually see it as one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, take the f'n stick out of your a**...it's cool to be tough on the internet, huh?

Did you actually search the seller feedback looking to see if I actually left you a negative? You know I'm cool with you and I don't pull that kind of s***...it was a JOKE. I know how serious a collector's seller/buyer record is and wouldn't EVER ^^^^^* AROUND WITH THAT (unless it was warranted of course).

So DON'T start threatening me unless you get a clear answer FIRST. You could've PMed me and asked me if it was a joke if you took it so personally. I actually made the joke cause from how I've known you on the board I figured you would actually see it as one.

Oh okay Mr. victim :rolleyes: I guess anytime you make a stupid non-relevant comment i should ask you about it first. Here's an idea, how about you DONT make stupid irrelevant comments to begin with and everything will be peachy yea? I don't get where you think I threatened you...trust me, if I threatened you you would know it. Now stop acting like a little ^^^^^.

And yes i did check the feedback thread and figured that pix or a mod had it deleted because of the sheer stupidity of the whole thing.

Oh okay Mr. victim :rolleyes: I guess anytime you make a stupid non-relevant comment i should ask you about it first. Here's an idea, how about you DONT make stupid irrelevant comments to begin with and everything will be peachy yea? I don't get where you think I threatened you...trust me, if I threatened you you would know it. Now stop acting like a little ^^^^^.

:rotfl You were acting like the victim when you FIRST thought I was giving you a negative.

I see you're going to keep your panties in a knot so I'll be the big man and APOLOGIZE for my joke since you took it so seriously.

What exactly are you getting so pissed about? Look back on it all and it was HARMLESS. Are you having a bad day and bringing it here? Are you one of those people who can dish it out but can't take it? I've never seen you act like a crybaby like this before.

Act sensible man, not like some b****. You're better than this, aren't you?

Shai...I love you the most because I know you're the one who can take all the jokes.

I'd ask you to post a Michael Jackson popcorn eating gif if you could. :D

I was about to post one but, but Dave dont like it.....ohh what the hell....

2llf520.gif

:rotfl You were acting like the victim when you FIRST thought I was giving you a negative.

I see you're going to keep your panties in a knot so I'll be the big man and APOLOGIZE for my joke since you took it so seriously.

What exactly are you getting so pissed about? Look back on it all and it was HARMLESS. Are you having a bad day and bringing it here? Are you one of those people who can dish it out but can't take it? I've never seen you act like a crybaby like this before.

Act sensible man, not like some b****. You're better than this, aren't you?

How was I acting like a victim? I clearly stated that you can talk all the ^^^^ you want about me and i could care less. Isn't that the essence of dishing it and being able to receive?

Being the big man? LoL you make it sound like I should be the one to apologize to you for YOUR comment. Please! :rotfl Hey if your ego is too bruised to apologize without having to justify you being the bigger man, then I guess I'll let you have it.:lol

No I don't bring my drama to these forums unlike some people. I deal with my ^^^^ just fine. What is so hard to understand that I thought your comment about leaving me a negative for no reason was out of line. And I made it clear in my first post that you were trying to be "cool" like some others here making a joke about it. My reference was to Bodie who posted that he wanted to leave Douglas a negative just for the hell of it. To be honest, I dont know you and I dont really talk to you.

hahah. nice, trying to be "cool" like the others here, but sorry you just don't fit their shoes. hey, talk all the ^^^^ you want about me, but start messing with my seller rep which has nothing to do with anything, and you and I are going to have problems.

How was I acting like a victim? I clearly stated that you can talk all the ^^^^ you want about me and i could care less. Isn't that the essence of dishing it and being able to receive?

Being the big man? LoL you make it sound like I should be the one to apologize to you for YOUR comment. Please! :rotfl Hey if your ego is too bruised to apologize without having to justify you being the bigger man, then I guess I'll let you have it.:lol

No I don't bring my drama to these forums unlike some people. I deal with my ^^^^ just fine. What is so hard to understand that I thought your comment about leaving me a negative for no reason was out of line. And I made it clear in my first post that you were trying to be "cool" like some others here making a joke about it. My reference was to Bodie who posted that he wanted to leave Douglas a negative just for the hell of it. To be honest, I dont know you and I dont really talk to you.

See this is the thing about the internet...you can't see or hear people's reactions, the tone of voice, etc. it makes all the difference with communication sometimes.

You might've read my s*** as an actual action when I just explained I was clearly joking. Hence, why would you reply stating that I was going to mess around with your seller rep.? You ACTUALLY thought I would do something like that? Why else would you say "we would have problems"? You got defensive after my joke.

Yes, I was jumping on the bandwagon joshin' on you...so what? It was a joke. The past few names I've called you is "talkin' s***" not my initial jab. If my ego was so easily bruised, I would've left the internet a LOoOoOng time ago. :wacky

Most of the internet is tiny, irrelevant, trivial comments...so what? If you feel that is all I say...then you know what some people here do to solve that. :D

All I know about you is that you're a multiple figure collector like me...I thought it was interesting b/c I have the same collecting habit. I even rooted you on selling some of your extras and making big bucks. You PMed me a while ago asking if a Hicks on eBay was my extra there. Most people here really don't know the other people. I can only judge you on your posts...that's it.

Honestly, did you ACTUALLY think I was going to mess with your feedback?

Coincidentially...I have to run to the post office to drop some stuff off to ship to fellow Freaks. I will be RIGHT BACK!

I eagerly await your reply! :duh :joy :joy :joy

Thanks Shai. :duh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back