Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What good would banishing do? The amount of activity he has on this board he can get without logging in.

Hi Doug...you're on now...please check your thread out.

I posted a link here in his Elvis Head thread. Lets hope he does the right thing.

Thanks for that Pix.... I was a little reluctant to do anything... I just know I would be too kind to him in the end... once my anger faded. :lol

Well hopefully this will be resolved now. But if he doesn't come through this time then I guess we know it will never happen. Good luck Josh :duff

I heard about this guy before, but this is the first time I've read this thread from beginning to end. I feel for everyone who has had bad deals with this guy. Especially you DarkArtist, I've only been here a short time and I know from other peoples posts that you do great work and are an honest guy. It really sucks that after putting all that time and effort into the figures you sent him that you get nothing back in return.

Like I said I have only been here a short time, and I'll say right here that I will NEVER screw any of you over when it comes to me buying/selling/trading something. I know I don't have any feedback to go on, but I have a few deals made with members here that will finish to completion in the next couple months that I know will get me started on the road to showing everyone that I am trustworthy. I say from my heart that I follow through on my word, whatever I say I'll do, I WILL do, and I look forward to proving it to you guys.

So Douglas, please if you actually are reading this thread, do the right thing man and follow through on your deals with these people. These are good, honest human beings that only want you to do the decent thing here and honor your transactions. I know this about them just in the short amount of time I have been here. So I hope everyone who is still waiting for their deals to be worked out, get them worked out.

It just really upsets me when collectors get bad deals from people who are supposed to be fellow collectors as well, and as such should be trusted, because they know how valuable these pieces are to the person they are transacting with. I know to follow this "code of conduct" as it were, and I have only been collecting for a month. Good luck everyone, and please Douglas do the right and honest thing, that's all we're asking of you.

Great post Havok.... I know I felt the same way when I came on this board too, I just wanted to be honest in everything that I did. I didn't want to ever have anyone feel like I had purposefully screwed them over or tried to drag them over the coals.. as it were.

I just try to be the same guy in person as I am online, and that is the best advice I can give anyone for being a part of this community and trading with other members. Just do as you would face to face, as if this person were your local friend or family member and everything will be ok.

It's good to have you here Havok, hope to deal with you one day down the road... and Awesome sig btw... Makes me laugh every time. :lol

What pisses me off is that it's not hard to be honest. Just DO IT. If you make a deal follow through. If something goes wrong ( it does happen ) then do your best to make it right.

I once sold a Chewie GG statue to someone and part of it was broken when I shipped it ( 3PO in the net ). I honestly had no idea it was broken as you could not see the parts and I didn't know it was all supposed to be "attached". I never displayed 3PO with chewie anyway. Once I knew what happend I sold the person my Vader GG statue for $40 shipped just to make up for it ( or would have given a refund if desired ). All were happy in the end.

It's all about being honest and trying to do right by the people you make a deal with. I get sick of hearing "I thought we were square" or "Check is in the mail" from people who just HOPE you forget about it an let them go with the money or items you gave them.

It's all about being honest and trying to do right by the people you make a deal with. I get sick of hearing "I thought we were square" or "Check is in the mail" from people who just HOPE you forget about it an let them go with the money or items you gave them.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

He's full of excuses and plays ignorant and innocent to all the trouble and distress he has caused w/ his lies.. Lying is probably my biggest peave.. it means you are worthless.

What gets me is that he acts like it's only one or two deals that have been an issue. BS.

I never mailed you two packages. I never mailed the second Aragorn, because it was my understanding that the issue was over. I wish I still had the PMs but that's the truth. I am willing to send the Aragorn, just send me you address.

I want to fix this and mail out the DVDs I sent out this morning, then I am done with this crap. To be vilified for this - to be compared to Pelayo of all people for 1 trade is ridiculous. I am going to fix this thing with Josh. I like him. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. Dave, give me a week to do that. Then, feel free to erase my account.

This quote was from the other thread since he still hasn't posted here.

I'm not sure I understand. What does he mean that he never mailed Josh two packages? Isn't that the whole point? Why would he think the issue was over if Josh didn't get what he was supposed to in the deal?

He posted this 2 1/2 months ago..

"Hopefully, I haven't burned any bridges there. If I sold something to someone and they still haven't gotten it, please tell them to e-mail me. I will take care of it ASAP. Thanks for the message. "

Now why would you need to be reminded by the buyer that he sold you something.. Thats retarded..

Also surprise he didn't follow through w/ what he claimed.. Funny he claims he has no idea whats going on.. And he's a teacher who is supposed to be a role model and mentally with it.. Nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back