Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it was a Freudian slip?

He meant to say "Look, I got the figures from you so I thought that was good enough. I didn't know you expected me to square my end of the deal up".

I meant perhaps he told the truth by accident that he never actually sent the two packages.

But the packages got lost and he has no idea what your talking about and he moved and he shut his cable down and he thought everything was cool but he wants to make everything right if only you send him an email.

But the packages got lost and he has no idea what your talking about and he moved and he shut his cable down and he thought everything was cool but he wants to make everything right if only you send him an email.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pituvision ********* Edition Episode Loading!:cool:

:lol :rotfl :lol That video made me laugh my ass off p!tu, but the message was crystal clear and true, nobody should deal with this guy anymore.

And I look forward to working with you as well DarkArtist, I'm always amazed at the work customizers like you and Les Walker do. All I need is money and I'll be fine, this hobby sucks you dry :lol.

Last edited:
So are you saying you like DouglasMCC and we should buy from him... I was a little confused :lol

This has blown far, far out of proportion. If you have not dealt with a member you have no right to comment.

This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back