Statue Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju - Now up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those monsters don't look impressive at all and the prices sideshow is charging is laughable.

I want the robots.

godzilla-facepalm.jpg

He seems to dislike almost everything. :dunno

i like all the statues i have, and all the statues i have on preorder 15+ and counting :dunno

Specially reading apparently, since the monsters I posted are 2.5" Heroclix and there's 2 threads dedicated to the Sideshow Jaegers... :lol

this is not the thread for the sideshow pacific rim monster thing?

I've been thinking and this might be the best scale for this piece. Imagine if the thing had stood straight upward with its forehead pointing up too. It would be absolutely massive. Their goal here is for dios with the robots so making it this size seems more logical. As for the price, when compared with Black Widow I think this is worth it a lot more than she is. The details on this piece are outstanding, as is the base.

He's also quite wide too. Compared to some skinny girl that's just tall, you're getting a lot more volume on this piece.

Yeah I added him to my ignore list ages ago. He just ____ talks everything and complains all day without ever considering anything others say. He's like a non humorous CBG

then why are you still obsessing over me?

you guys can say whatever you want, but it doesnt change my opinion this is just a generic looking monster that is subpar at best, and to charge $380 for it is a joke.

The scale that they're doing these in is perfect, but like I said, the price is just too steep for me. Black Widow PF is way overpriced, but I'd say that the same thing goes for these as well. If I had the disposable income and I love the movie as much as think I will, I'd get the whole line.

I've been thinking and this might be the best scale for this piece. Imagine if the thing had stood straight upward with its forehead pointing up too. It would be absolutely massive. Their goal here is for dios with the robots so making it this size seems more logical. As for the price, when compared with Black Widow I think this is worth it a lot more than she is. The details on this piece are outstanding, as is the base.

He's also quite wide too. Compared to some skinny girl that's just tall, you're getting a lot more volume on this piece.

I was going to mention the width on this too Monger. Makes the price a tiny bit easier to swallow. I think having the whole set would be a sight.

I was going to mention the width on this too Monger. Makes the price a tiny bit easier to swallow. I think having the whole set would be a sight.

If I recall this statue is twenty inches long or something. It's basically a PF that fell over :lol

so is there a guy inside driving the mechs? When I think robot I don't usually think there is a Pilot inside... by remote control maybe...

and aren't Kaiju earth based monsters... not aliens?

I'm waiting to see the movie as of now I don't know.

so is there a guy inside driving the mechs? When I think robot I don't usually think there is a Pilot inside... by remote control maybe...

and aren't Kaiju earth based monsters... not aliens?

Kaiju are just giant monsters. Doesn't matter where there from. That goes back to old Godzilla/Gamera movies.

As for the robots yes pilots. If you really want to nerd out I think Robots are usually not piloted while "mechs/mecha" are piloted. That's real loose though because it changes depending on what your watching being it movies/cartoons(anime).

Back