Statue Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju - Now up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju Production peek

I'm been a kaiju fanatic all my life. This goblin shark monster is awesome and I'm pretty positive I'll love the movie, but $380 bucks? Oof!

I know what you mean. I do believe I've been priced out of the Sideshow game...

Love the look but it needs to be bigger for that price. I want this thing to be size engulfing. It was pretty easy pass, not because I don't like it or wouldn't own but because I don't feel it's worth the cost.

Or order on your smart phone ten minutes into the film! ;)

:thwak

[ame]https://youtu.be/C0P-16UCrvY[/ame]

I'm been a kaiju fanatic all my life. This goblin shark monster is awesome and I'm pretty positive I'll love the movie, but $380 bucks? Oof!

Well... most Godzilla collectibles are outrageously priced...
but I see what you're saying... I LOVE this movie... but cannot spend this amount of money on a statue... :monkey2

:thwak

https://youtu.be/C0P-16UCrvY

Well... most Godzilla collectibles are outrageously priced...
but I see what you're saying... I LOVE this movie... but cannot spend this amount of money on a statue... :monkey2

I think the majority of Godzilla stuff out there is cheap and fairly low end, but I agree that if you want high end Godzilla items, it's going to cost a lot. If it works out as I'm hoping, we might get some pretty nice high end vinyl Godzilla figures for sort of reasonable prices through Diamond Distributors. Although I've got a bunch of them from Japan that I've paid pretty crazy prices for, so I guess you go for what you love.

I shudder to think what the Legendary Pictures Godzilla statue will be priced at.

If it only was a tad bigger!!! It's huge in the movie, yet has no shelf presence - Why Sideshow, WHY??????

Yep same here. I got out not too long ago. Sold most of my collection.
Kept a few awesome and cherished pieces.
Have a couple on PO, but just not sure yet. If this is my game anymore.
Too much money, too much space.

I'd rather collect steelbooks to show my love of my movies. Cheaper ,and the case itself is a nice little collectible towards that movie. win win.

This piece looks pretty awesome but the price is very high like damn SS. Love Godzilla and this Pacific Rim movie looks pretty cool with the monster fighting style like what the Godzilla films had but I know this line is going to be super expensive and high for sure. :slap

Yep same here. I got out not too long ago. Sold most of my collection.
Kept a few awesome and cherished pieces.
Have a couple on PO, but just not sure yet. If this is my game anymore.
Too much money, too much space.

I'd rather collect steelbooks to show my love of my movies. Cheaper ,and the case itself is a nice little collectible towards that movie. win win.

I think a lot of us are getting to that point. I don't think I'll sell everything off, but I'm getting to the point where I just don't feel the same satisfaction that I used to when I pay the prices that these things are coming out at. They look cool, but even as a hardcore collector, there has to be a point where enough is enough.

I think a lot of us are getting to that point. I don't think I'll sell everything off, but I'm getting to the point where I just don't feel the same satisfaction that I used to when I pay the prices that these things are coming out at. They look cool, but even as a hardcore collector, there has to be a point where enough is enough.

I definitely feel you on that one. I've had to cut way back, not just from a financial standpoint, but also from a desire to own pieces that I have more personal investment in.

I do want to get this though....

That's one tiny giant statue.

42.gif

Chris

Looks like a stunning statue but I know very little about these Monsters. Shame it's so small though, I thought it would of been close to 30"

OK, nobody post this
other monsters statues are already made, only this one was selected by SS.

Those monsters don't look impressive at all and the prices sideshow is charging is laughable.

I want the robots.

Back