Statue Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju - Now up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going but I want to get Gypsy and Striker, so el-wallet-o can't stretch to the bad guys. Love the little ship though. I thought this was one of the coolest scenes in the film tbh, in terms of atmosphere.

I really want them to do the gorilla kaiju or the crab. Id easily get both of them for sure. Im on the fence at the moment about Knifehead.

i basically want everything and anything from this film - please milk this film till it's dry! ha

Anyone seen any concept art of the crab?

It's a category II Kaiju called Onibaba.

Onibaba_Profile.jpg

Just watched this movie in IMAX and loved it! Was so pumped to pick up some of the line... until I saw the size. 17"? :( Wasn't expecting 1/6 scale or anything ridiculous... but was expecting at least 24" in height!

Just watched this movie in IMAX and loved it! Was so pumped to pick up some of the line... until I saw the size. 17"? :( Wasn't expecting 1/6 scale or anything ridiculous... but was expecting at least 24" in height!

Look how long he is my friend. It's still a huge piece. In fact it likely takes up a lot more space than your typical PF.

The crab kaiju is where its at. I mean awesome head design, spider type legs, giant claws...easily would buy that guy alone if they did him.

Back