Statue Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju - Now up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju Production peek

I'm so excited after seeing the video, getting it for sure. Pre-order even!

209h79u.jpg

Sideshow Knifehead has a different base.

Sideshow Knifehead has a different base.

Yea those are not from SSC maybe those were maquettes they made when designing the characters

Wow! This thing looks incredible. The Otachi has been my favourite Kaiju design from the start but this guy is a close second. Hope he's badass in the movie.

1012115_10151581235339145_542177681_n.jpg

Wow! This thing looks incredible. The Otachi has been my favourite Kaiju design from the start but this guy is a close second. Hope he's badass in the movie.

1012115_10151581235339145_542177681_n.jpg

Wow! Both of these monsters look menacing. :horror

They just posted this on Facebook and so far only one person has said anything nice about it. It's funny how people are.

Well, the price isn't too too bad. Guess I could order non flex and pray to have a job at release date...

I'm probably only after a Yeager, if that. Going to wait through SDCC before ordering anything, to see how I feel about items after seeing them first hand, and making a judgement on the continuation of the Mythos line...

Jose, do they mention the reasoning for the fluorescent lines on the Kaiju in the movie?

Not the yellow lines, but they do about the blue glow on their mouths...
Did you get the Graphic Novel? I think they explain it there a little bit too.

I did, but there was no mention of it in there, I think. That's cool, I like mystery anyway. But I just don't dig the lines for some reason.

Will be interesting to see edition sizes on these...

Back