Statue Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju - Now up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaiju are just giant monsters. Doesn't matter where there from. That goes back to old Godzilla/Gamera movies.

yeah I thought earth radiation made Godzilla, Rodan was a giant ancient moth from earth so mainly earth based stuff but I could be wrong.

I guess that portal is probably like a wormhole to another solar system or galaxy though so yeah aliens :)

Last edited:
This thread should prolly say, now with spoilers...

It wasn't another galaxy. It was another dimension. ;)

Edit: oops, wrong thread.

My birthday's coming up too. It's a couple of months away, so that gives you guys some time to save. Just sayin'.

Awesome movie. just saw it in imax and it was way better than I thought it would be. the Knifehead fight was probably the most vicious one---so Hats off to Del Toro: a masterpiece.

Just saw the movie, and it was completely awesome! One of the best monster movies in ages, and everything looked fantastic! That said, I just can't justify $400 on one of these guys. I know prices are going up, but $379.99 is way up there for this! It's beautiful, but the price just blows me out of the market without even considering.

I think a diorama at this price would've worked! Knifehead Vs. Gypsy would've been awesome to see in that format!

Go and see this Film.Make sure it's in a Theater with a Huge Screen and Dolby Atmos if you can.Otherwise see it in IMAX.This Film is LOUD.It's BIG.It's Visually Stunning and an all out Attack on your Senses.It's Guillermo doing what he does best..taking you somewhere you have never been for 2hrs.
Very cool how they not only gave the Creatures names but a Category.Like a Hurricane,Tornado or Earthquake.

After seeing the Film I think SS made these Figures too small.

Last edited:
After seeing the Film I think SS made these Figures too small.

I thought the same thing at first; however, according to specs, it's about as tall as the Obi-wan Mythos, and twice as wide...so it's a pretty hefty statue! A few more inches would've been nice, for sure, but I think it'll look great for those who pick it up.

I loved the movie and really wish that this was priced a bit better. $299 would be reasonable, and almost doable...but as it stands, I need to pass. It looks amazing, but $400 is just too high at the moment. I guess I'll have to go to NECA if I want a Pacific Rim fix for the time being (which, obviously, is no comparison, but alas...)

yeah I thought earth radiation made Godzilla, Rodan was a giant ancient moth from earth so mainly earth based stuff but I could be wrong.

I guess that portal is probably like a wormhole to another solar system or galaxy though so yeah aliens :)

I think you mean mothra lol Rodan was just a sort of dinosaur that was long lost in the earths soil until a mining crew mined it out.

Wish I had the money for these pieces, they are awesome!

Back