Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HULK-OLIVETTI-finished-2.jpg

HULK-OLIVETTI-finished-3.jpg

No question that Spidey is the grail of the two.

The Spidey Comiquette is by far the best Spidey statue that is out there and is almost universally loved.

The Hulk Comiquette, while great, is not loved by everyone. The Hulk PF is still considered by most as the grail Hulk and the new maquette that is on the way may have more grail status then the Comiquette.

No question that Spidey is the grail of the two.

The Spidey Comiquette is by far the best Spidey statue that is out there and is almost universally loved.

The Hulk Comiquette, while great, is not loved by everyone. The Hulk PF is still considered by most as the grail Hulk and the new maquette that is on the way may have more grail status then the Comiquette.

:exactly: The only negative about Hulk Comi is the head that's it :lecture other than that love the pose

yup , u just have to find the best angle to dispplay it without the head looking too small, im gald i got it, not necessary to get a new hulk for me now

Why sell this piece:slap this and the maquette are totally different pieces both very appealing in their own way. Keep bot or go home lol that's like saying lets sell the pf so we can buy the maquette lol no logic

Why sell this piece:slap this and the maquette are totally different pieces both very appealing in their own way. Keep bot or go home lol that's like saying lets sell the pf so we can buy the maquette lol no logic

Depends on your collection focus.

What is more of a grail? Hulk comi or Spidey comi?

Spidey for sure for me. Spidey is 1/4 scale and there will definitely be a 1/4 Hulk down the line as well. Although the sculpt for this was impeccable, the hairstyle isn't great, it's 1/5 scale and the skin tone is off. I have seen customs of this that look great tho.

Spidey for sure for me. Spidey is 1/4 scale and there will definitely be a 1/4 Hulk down the line as well. Although the sculpt for this was impeccable, the hairstyle isn't great, it's 1/5 scale and the skin tone is off. I have seen customs of this that look great tho.

For sure. Averone's custom Hulk Com kicks all kinds of ass.

Back