Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see in this pic it can be clearly seen

picture.php

Sorry, couldn't tell ya, Neo. I get fed up with Sideshow sending these sort of emails. I've received many in the past, and it never ceases to piss me off. :monkey4

One of many reasons I hardly buy anything any more. The thrill is gone.

I hear you Barbarian, which explains your hiatus from the forum. But surely you'll have a change of heart once Rhino, Apocalypse, Bats, ....etc, are finally released; provided they are sculpted by Martin Canale, which I believe has been confirmed?

Keep the faith man, as even SS screw ups will be hard pressed in diminishing the mighty work of Gore group/Viggiano studios.

Besides, you outta the game means the rest of us schmucks will be deprived of your kick-ass pics.:slap

Stay firm, & the thrill shall return.:wink1: :wave

if u use that u lose ur reward points as well, which is usually around 15$ lol
:lol:lol:lol So this is actually worse than a kick in the nuts! Who'da guessed? With the price on the Hulk comi, it might have even been $20! :gah:
I hear you Barbarian, which explains your hiatus from the forum. But surely you'll have a change of heart once Rhino, Apocalypse, Bats, ....etc, are finally released; provided they are sculpted by Martin Canale, which I believe has been confirmed?

Keep the faith man, as even SS screw ups will be hard pressed in diminishing the mighty work of Gore group/Viggiano studios.

Besides, you outta the game means the rest of us schmucks will be deprived of your kick-ass pics.:slap

Stay firm, & the thrill shall return.:wink1: :wave
Thanks, brother! You are correct about the Gorebros. They are the best there is at what they do. I still buy things here and there, but there is no way I will ever go back to my ways of buying almost everything released for Marvel. I've decided to go with mostly movie based statues and the occasional miscellany when it rockeths; pieces like Snake Eyes & Timbro, for instance.

PS: On top of this order being cancelled, my Madame Hydra was also cancelled when my very last flex was due because, as they told me, their last piece in stock was "unsaleable". This ____'s gettin' old, I tell ya!

got mail saying 35$ partial refund..........:( they dont have replacement for Hulk Comiquette ....but i have one on order....lol

That sucks Dhaval. I guess you will be keeping the original order of the Hulk. I would call SSC and ask for more then $35 refund. They might give u more because u are an international buyer. They know it will cost a lot to have u ship it back to them.

Back