Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is very resonable..

Thanks for the response...i got to make a decision then. i only want one Hulk in my collection and i don't know if i should wait for the Avengers Hulk reveal/price or just buy the comiquette!

Depends on how much you want to spend. Either way I think that the new Avengers Hulk maquette will be more than $700..

Depends on how much you want to spend. Either way I think that the new Avengers Hulk maquette will be more than $700..

$700 is a lot to spend on a single statue, especially since i have the Joker Ex, Skaar Ex, Colossus Ex etc... on preorder and they will be shipping soon! but i need a Hulk in my collection!! and to think at the time it was released i passed on it cause i thought spending over $300 was too much on a statue :lol The maquette will be way too expensive for me with shipping/Tax! Thanks Nacho for helping me with my decision! :hi5:

So is there a new comiqutte green hulk coming out as well? I know there's a gray but any new head version of the green hulk comiquette?

Well I think there might be one ... Especially given the Rulk success ... They just have to say that it is the Savage Green Hulk or something. I know Bowen just sold out a Savage Hulk.

Last edited:
I would buy the grey version and the Red Hulk if a ton of other products were not coming out and I didn't already have the green version. It's a crazy looking statue though that won't disappoint.

Back