Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should keep a running list of the specific edition numbers that are ultimately returned. This way people can see if in fact, the figure they're getting was one of the previous returns.

Does Sideshow actually refurbish returned statues before they send them back out again? Or do they just resell them hoping the next collector is not as discriminating as the former? Hmmm...

IMO, they must be reselling the returned pieces once. But if it gets returned more than once, I think they refurbish it and then sell it off as second chance items or to long-time WL customers. Which sucks big time. Especially when they brag so much about their QC standards. So yeah, it would be better if we run a list of the edition nos.

Cheers,
Neo.

You'll need to bring this up to SSC tomorrow. I would ask then for a minimum $100 back (that's if u decide to keep it). When u take pic of tge ear, take it from the top and different angles. It will pick up better. Take pics of the box too.

returning will be damn headache :(.......i want one in my collection for sure i have one on order also if it comes like this :dunno

one is on order when they suddenly pop out 6 instock one of them i ordered..... because of card decline i have 5 business days to fullfill my order dont know what to do :dunno

I would call them to return your defective one and have the refunded money go towards the second one.

Dear Valued Customer,

I am very sorry to inform you that our Hulk Comiquette Polystone Statue is no longer available and your order will be cancelled. Sometimes when our stock on an item becomes very low, it is discovered that we do not have enough of an item to fulfill every order placed. We are then forced to cancel any remaining orders for said item.

Due to this inconvenience you have a $10.00 credit coming to you that can be used on any order. Please contact us directly to provide the order number you would like for us to apply the discount to and we will manually adjust the total.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Customer Service Representative
Yeah, 10 bucks should just about cover it. :monkey1

^^Got a similar email from Michael and the $10 discount. I wonder if this $10 off is different from what I already got. :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.
Sorry, couldn't tell ya, Neo. I get fed up with Sideshow sending these sort of emails. I've received many in the past, and it never ceases to piss me off. :monkey4

One of many reasons I hardly buy anything any more. The thrill is gone.

Yeah, 10 bucks should just about cover it. :monkey1

Hey friend,,I just got Mine Cancelled also,,I have never been so pissed at Sideshow as Iam right know,,The last FOUR Items I have ordered from them has been messed up,,HT Batman came with Broken legs,,T-1 PF Came with major damage,,Last week I ordered War Machine Maquette,,Cancelled and know this,,Go figure,,And yes I got 10 Bucks

Sorry, couldn't tell ya, Neo. I get fed up with Sideshow sending these sort of emails. I've received many in the past, and it never ceases to piss me off. :monkey4

One of many reasons I hardly buy anything any more. The thrill is gone.

I hear ya man. It was my first time and I'm pissed already. I know I've said this before but if they knew that there are only 6 pieces, why take more orders than can be fulfilled? If anyone cancels, put that back in-stock. How difficult is that? And if they were so concerned about QC, why not check them before slapping a post on Facebook and making us freak out? Total BS. :mad:
I dunno if I'd jump on similar second/last chance offers henceforth but if I do I'd be wary of them.

Cheers,
Neo.

Better than... nothing :monkey1
:lol:lol:lol Not much, but yeah. It's also better than a kick in the nuts.
Hey friend,,I just got Mine Cancelled also,,I have never been so pissed at Sideshow as Iam right know,,The last FOUR Items I have ordered from them has been messed up,,HT Batman came with Broken legs,,T-1 PF Came with major damage,,Last week I ordered War Machine Maquette,,Cancelled and know this,,Go figure,,And yes I got 10 Bucks
Congrats on your $10, brother! Sorry to hear of your Sideshow woes. I think Sideshow's glory days are gone for the most part. They still release good pieces every now and then, but I am fed up with the company, for the most part.

I hear ya man. It was my first time and I'm pissed already. I know I've said this before but if they knew that there are only 6 pieces, why take more orders than can be fulfilled? If anyone cancels, put that back in-stock. How difficult is that? And if they were so concerned about QC, why not check them before slapping a post on Facebook and making us freak out? Total BS. :mad:
I dunno if I'd jump on similar second/last chance offers henceforth but if I do I'd be wary of them.

Cheers,
Neo.
I don't know that I'd be all that wary of such a seemingly sweet deal. I just wouldn't get my hopes up next time.
:lol < lol this is just the universe saying that you don't deserve this fine piece.

Bodie
:lol:lol:lol ____ the universe!

Back