Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

hi barbarian!your photos are great!!!!!!!!!!!how do you made them?teach us.........you use colour effect or smth like that-right?

Sick pics Barb!:hi5: You got Mad skills with a camera.:clap

the more and more I see it the more I want it. Captain America PF.. all the way.

Wonder if Barb uses Photoshop on his pictures? Hmmmmm.....

this is hulk 1/5:exactly: please dont put behind the 1/4 :gah:

3282222799_0e415c1e70_o.jpg

can u see the diference??

I would also replace the classic Iron Man Comiquette with the Iron Man 2 maquette. I think that would look much better.

Where to buy the iron man 2, thor and captain america except ebay? and at a reasonable price.

Where to buy the iron man 2, thor and captain america except ebay? and at a reasonable price.

BigBadToyStore has the MK VI Maquette for a decent price so you might want to check them out. EDIT: NEVER MIND SOLD OUT.

Last edited:

statue of 2010 IMO.

I'll wait to see it alive

statue of 2010 IMO.

Well I wouldn't go that far as saying statue of the year. Gambit PF, Darth Talon PF, Gandalf PF, Lara Croft and Carnage Comiquette are far more detail then the Hulk. Size doesn't always win.:dunno

I'll wait to see it alive

Keep breathing and you'll get to see it eventually. And since its a polystone, don't expect it to make a move on you, hehehe.

Welcome to the forum.

Well I wouldn't go that far as saying statue of the year. Gambit PF, Darth Talon PF, Gandalf PF, Lara Croft and Carnage Comiquette are far more detail then the Hulk. Size doesn't always win.:dunno

Statue of decade then! Besides the Hulk PF of course.

It's his opinion, so while it is ok to disagree you've got to respect it. I love the Hulk comiquette too. My own personal ratings for statue of the year for 2010 would be...

Third Place - Hulk Comiquette
Second Place - Gambit PF

and...

First Place - Carnage Comiquette

Of course I'm rating the EX versions of each. The only statue that could sneak into the top three would be the Spiderman comiquette once I get it in hand.

It's his opinion, so while it is ok to disagree you've got to respect it. I love the Hulk comiquette too. My own personal ratings for statue of the year for 2010 would be...

Third Place - Hulk Comiquette
Second Place - Gambit PF

and...

First Place - Carnage Comiquette

Of course I'm rating the EX versions of each. The only statue that could sneak into the top three would be the Spiderman comiquette once I get it in hand.

That's strange, my personal opinion are:

First Place - Hulk Comiquette
Second Place - Gambit PF
Third Place - Thanos Comiquette(eventhough I am not getting it)

Spiderman fits somewhere between 1st and 3rd.

Ok, opinion time. Acrylic cases or not?

Nov2010034.jpg

Nov2010035.jpg

Nov2010036.jpg

Nov2010037.jpg

It Looks like the Hulk Commiquette is trying to break out of a glass forcefield type of prison or something...He's trapped and really mad!...LOL....But I like it...makes it almost a Dio...put another statue of a villain looking at him from the outside with the caption..."I finally caught you"...A jail scene...

Back