Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

For the Hulk fans:

hulk_throws_bear.gif

:tap that's my gif, give it back!!!! :mad:

hulk_throws_bear.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xtPjn1CQUDE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xtPjn1CQUDE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

You didn't factor in head size :lol
Hulk also doesn't have a definitive size in the comics so even though it measures up quite well with the PF it could just mean that the PF was based on measurements of a "smaller" Hulk and that the comiquette was based on a "bigger" Hulk.

1/4 "Small" Hulk = 1/5.5 "Big" Hulk.....except for the Head

The Hulk comiquette is probably a combination of different scales. For instance, his head is probably closer to 1/5 scale while the rest of his body looks to be closer to 1/4 scale. King's measurement comparisons to the Hulk PF support this statement.

There is no way this statue is 1/5 or even 1/6 scale once you see it in person. It is huge!!! The way Hulk should be. :rock

You guys have to stop trying to convince yourselves that the com is 1/4 scale.....if the feet were lined up in this pic,the PF would be a couple inches taller plus the PF is more massive.SS already stated the Hulk com is 1/5 scale.

oqar2d.jpg

You guys have to stop trying to convince yourselves that the com is 1/4 scale.....if the feet were lined up in this pic,the PF would be a couple inches taller plus the PF is more massive.SS already stated the Hulk com is 1/5 scale.

Read my message again I never said it was 1/4 :nana:

I don't care about the scale as long as he is the business :yess:

OK HULK IS HERE!!! First off let me say UPS pulled a d**k move on me and showed up once and my house and then pulled away. I spent the next 4 hours wondering if hulk ended up at somebody elses house.

But then at 1:40pm they showed up again and gave me this HUGE box.

Enjoy the "not up to Barbarian standards" photos... Or anyone elses for that matter.

P1080775.jpg

Where are you UPS man????

P1080776.jpg

This was the pull away --- What the Hell!

P1080780.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Hulk is here....

P1080781.jpg

BIG BOX!

P1080782.jpg

P1080788.jpg

Some box art photos!

Here is a shot of Me looking at my New Hulk. This thing is even bigger than Sideshow listed!!! WOW!!

P1080795.jpg

HA! HA! Fooled you. I used some sideshow trickery and used my son. Here is another shot with my Boy and Hulk!!
P1080793.jpg

P1080805.jpg

Oh the RAGE!!!!!!

P1080810.jpg

NICE!!!!

This one goes out to Shai! His photos have inspired me!

P1080809.jpg

Anyways this statue is great!!! The Green is darker then what appears in my photos. Just about perfect!! love it!!

Great pics Jaws! I cracked up at the photos documenting UPS showing up. I've got a mental image of you pacing back and forth and going to look out the window every time you hear a truck engine outside.

The Hulk head may be smaller than some people like, but the expression of rage is HUGE!!!:panic:

This one goes out to Shai! His photos have inspired me!

P1080809.jpg

Anyways this statue is great!!! The Green is darker then what appears in my photos. Just about perfect!! love it!!
:lol:lol:lol Nice pic! You seem to love him just as much as I do. Congrats on your love affair!!! :rock

^Nice box and great pics

Here is a shot of Me looking at my New Hulk. This thing is even bigger than Sideshow listed!!! WOW!!

P1080795.jpg

You started ELITEISM at a very young age, congrats lil Jaws :lecture

You started ELITEISM at a very young age, congrats lil Jaws :lecture

My son actually was talking to my wife the other night and said "When you are a little boy you get to have toys but when you grow up you get statues":):)

Thats my Boy!

My son actually was talking to my wife the other night and said "When you are a little boy you get to have toys but when you grow up you get statues":):)

Thats my Boy!

Smart kid !:rotfl

Thats my Boy!

AWESOME!!! :exactly:

Hey Barb, just saw your pics, like everyone has already said, they are Unreal!!! Great Job!! :hi5: :clap

Back