Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Looks like the EX version might be sold out now. The old "Checking Inventory" status is up.

Hulk #360 is in da house and scaring the _____ out of my dog. Some more pics...

Avenger Assemble - Part Deux!
hulk1.jpg

1/4 or not, The Hulk Looks GREAT in this shot!!!

Great photo Ski!!!

hi barbarian!your photos are great!!!!!!!!!!!how do you made them?teach us.........you use colour effect or smth like that-right?
Hi, lian. Thanks, brother! I normally use a series of Photoshop filters and image adjustments to get the look I desire. Also, I can't stress enough how a photo enthusiast should always use a timer and a tripod, yet never use a flash for statue photography!!! Always use other sources of light, whether natural or otherwise :lecture :lecture :lecture
Sick pics Barb!:hi5: You got Mad skills with a camera.:clap
Thanks, brother!
Barbarian, you got a lot of brothers
:lol I am fortunate enough to have brothers all over the world, brother. :D
Wonder if Barb uses Photoshop on his pictures? Hmmmmm.....
It is the industry standard, my brother! :lecture

I am having troubles figuring out if Hulk or Carnage is top Comiquette of the year for me. They are both so friggin' incredible in like and unlike ways, that it's really difficult to judge. For now, it's a draw!!! :slap

Damn, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great shots in here!!!!

To many to quote, thats for damn sure, awesome shots EVERYONE!

Kongrats to all loving their Hulks :rock

1/4 or not, The Hulk Looks GREAT in this shot!!!

Great photo Ski!!!

not better that this one

3282222799_0e415c1e70_o.jpg

:exactly:

a excuse to convince your self , the eyes dont lie

FYI, Hulk com and Hulk premium format are the same scale. Hulk premium format just has more mass in certain body areas, which gives the illusion he is a large 1/4 scale.

In fact neither are really 1/4 scale.

FYI, Hulk com and Hulk premium format are the same scale. Hulk premium format just has more mass in certain body areas, which gives the illusion he is a large 1/4 scale.

:exactly::exactly: with the above pics he's basically the same size as the others while he should be much taller. the bulk is there but not the hiegth.

the new com is in the same scale as the PF imo, just that the head is smaller which makes him look 1/5 scale.

Sideshow has said that this is between 1/5-1/6 scale. You can actually tell that it isn't 1/4 just by his head.

King Darkness said:
Actually I just spent the last 10 minutes measuring both PF and com. Inseam, tip of fist to shoulder, chest width ect. They are actually VERY VERY close in size, and just an 1/8" difference in some measurements, as best I could get them. Inseam is nearly identical. Fists are very very close in size.The PF just seems to have more mass, but is not taller, just a hell of a lot thicker. Its hard to say exactly, but I would say the would be damn close standing straight up, the PF's giant sized head would probably the deciding factor.

King Darkness said:

And upon more measurements, I will say that standing straight up the comiquette may actually be taller than the PF, not by much but as best I could get the Com would be about 23 1/2"and the PF would be about 23 1/4".

So, take that for whats its worth :lol

EDIT: Oh, and the com has bigger biceps too, but not by much :lol

King Darkness said:
Just so these posts dont get lost among the photos. :wink1:

The Hulk premium format and comiquette are near identical in scale. Hulk PF just has more mass, which I think creates something of an optical illusion making us think its bigger in scale, which in my humble opinion, it is not.

Anyone one the fence about this badass mother____er needs to get one now! It has to be seen in person to truly appreciate its massive size and grandeur :lecture (insert Shai _____ joke here)

Here what I posted on the subject earlier.

is an awesome statue my friends! but i cant see the 1/4 anywhere

in the details are more perfect that the PF but i dont understnd why sideshow made this small head!!

maybe the box size?

hulk1.jpg

Here what I posted on the subject earlier.

You didn't factor in head size :lol
Hulk also doesn't have a definitive size in the comics so even though it measures up quite well with the PF it could just mean that the PF was based on measurements of a "smaller" Hulk and that the comiquette was based on a "bigger" Hulk.

1/4 "Small" Hulk = 1/5.5 "Big" Hulk.....except for the Head

The Hulk comiquette is probably a combination of different scales. For instance, his head is probably closer to 1/5 scale while the rest of his body looks to be closer to 1/4 scale. King's measurement comparisons to the Hulk PF support this statement.

There is no way this statue is 1/5 or even 1/6 scale once you see it in person. It is huge!!! The way Hulk should be. :rock

Back