Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude... could those possibly be legit?? even if they're not I would be interested, though they are a tad steeply priced...

Yeah I wouldnt mind having the first 3 seasons but yeah the price on those is a little steep...I too am wondering are those real or just nicely packaged bootlegs.

i never watched this show but all my freinds did so i always had to play it with them at recess but i was always the bad guy for some reason i guess everyone just wanted to hit me i'm not sure why im telling you this i should probably just go to bed

Check this out, from Bandai's Toy Fair booth coverage by Figures.com, if they're making Titanus, I can't help thinking Dragonzord but be coming at some point.

DSCF2411.JPG

Looks like a White Ranger is also in the works.

DSCF2387.JPG

If they do decide to come out with the seasons on dvd, I really hope they do it with the old intro. Also I watched one of the episodes on Sunday and I don't like the new graghics they have going on.

Ok, that new intro is lame, just checked it out on Youtube, I don't get what the point of that was, and the weird comic book, Adam West Batman type graphics in the show are just silly, do any shows today do that, I don't follow kids shows much, but I just can't figure where the ideas came from.

I'll be dissappointed if they do Titanus and not Dragonzord, Titanus is a lame, bust it out for the final 2 seconds to kill the monster zord, Dragonzord was a large part of the episodes with Green Ranger.

I had read or mayb an interview I seen on youtube about Dragonzord maybe being released by the end of 2010. Dont quote that, just for some reason I remember hearing it at a toy show interview or maybe read it somewhere. I mean realistically they cant produce all this PR stuff and not bring the Dragon zord. That thing is probably going to fly off the shelves.

Yeah, the Megazord seems to have done well, I know I consider myself lucky to have found one.

I'd be up for them doing a new Thundermegazord and White Tiger too.

Well, the day has finally arrived. I was out late tonight and had to run to my local Wal-Mart. I've put my Megazord hunt on the back burner for quite some time now, but....tonight was different. Tonight something was in the air.

Something told me to go check out the toy section and that is where I spotted it. That is where I found Megazord. I was in shock! I've been looking for so long that I thought I was seeing things. Needless to say, it was indeed the Megazord. Finally, tonight the search has ended. This thing is amazing. I put it on my table in the living room and am admiring it as I type. It brings back so many memories.

Yup, really makes me hope the keep this line going, I had so much fun and joy picking up the first go around. I'd really like if Bandai decided to venture into the 12" market.

...I know for the other series they did a few not so great 12" figures. If anything you could remove the helmets and such for customs.

That'd be fine with me, they could make crappy 12" figures as long as the costume bits and heads were usable, I'd be up for bashing them onto new bodies, the costume and helmet are the hard part.

yeah i just had the green ranger theme in my head, "gooooo greeeeeeen raaaaaanger go go go green ranger"

We all know that's the entrance music he should have come out to. :D So this is what he's doing now, seems to be the flavour of the month. He's too cocky, like many of you have mentioned, dropping his hands and paying for it at 3:13. If that Mack guy had more of a killer instinct the fight would have been over by 3:20.

I think this may have been asked before, but has there been any plans of re-releasing a Dragonzord?

Back