Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a photo I took the other day. Finally, I'm a proud owner of a Megazord!

IMG_4355.jpg

Re: Offcial Power Rangers Thread

Finally was able to dig up all my Rangers, but was only able to find 2 baddies....no zords. I always remembered these things being bigger, was a little disappointed when I saw their size again. After all these years the Green/White is still the best of the figures.

CIMG1930.jpg

CIMG1933.jpg

CIMG1932.jpg

Was thinking of painting them up some, since some of the 5 members have worn down belts, so they needed silvered. Then it would be nice to try and paint the white rangers gold armor....gold. And also wanna paint the guns/saban their correct colors as well.

now do us a favor and throw them in the garbage:banana

Im waiting to see if this thing maybe will hit the markdown bin. When I first heard about it I wanted it so bad, now I see it and I just walk right by it.

BUMP!

Big news! A new TITANUS was released!!! Has no one else seen this yet?!?! I was on Ebay and there it was. I'm going to try to check out a few places, but with the holidays, I doubt I'll find one.

If anyone else finds one, let me know where PLEASE!

Last edited:
BUMP!

Big news! A new TITANUS was released!!! Has no one else seen this yet?!?! I was on Ebay and they it was. I'm going to try to check out a few places, but with the holidays, I doubt I'll find one.

If anyone else finds one, let me know where PLEASE!

Are you f'n kidding me? Best news of the day. I love Titanus. Now if they would only make a Shuttlezord. I had that one as a kid, but I think it was only on the show like 1 time.

I'd much rather hear Dragonzord is being done again.

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw a new prototype at some toy show.

Edit: Must've been my imagination. Now pics to be found, but I read an interview where it was confirmed that we was going to be made.

Are you f'n kidding me? Best news of the day. I love Titanus. Now if they would only make a Shuttlezord. I had that one as a kid, but I think it was only on the show like 1 time.

Here's one: Ebay Item 320625844094

Check it out!!! I couldn't believe it myself! :rock

I'd much rather hear Dragonzord is being done again.

I'm googling it right now, but can't find much. If they released Titanus though, they'd be crazy not to release Dragonzord.

WAIT! Boba Ben was right.

Just found an article that said Bandai confirmed a Deluxe Dragonzord for 2011!!! :rock

BUT...it's not confirmed if it will combine with the Megazord. This new Dragonzord has lights and stuff....I'm a little worried. :(

yeah titanus was confirmed at the last New York Toy fair. Now when I start to see Dragonzord stuff then i'll get a little crazy. Not sure if anyone cares, but Shinkenger is going to get converted to a US show now called Power Rangers Samurai. So it looks like we'll probably see that stuff also in 2011.

Edit: Must've been my imagination. Now pics to be found, but I read an interview where it was confirmed that we was going to be made.

WAIT! Boba Ben was right.

Just found an article that said Bandai confirmed a Deluxe Dragonzord for 2011!!! :rock

BUT...it's not confirmed if it will combine with the Megazord. This new Dragonzord has lights and stuff....I'm a little worried. :(

Good news, and the original 90s Dragonzord had lights and combined with Megazord, so no reason a new one couldn't.

Good news, and the original 90s Dragonzord had lights and combined with Megazord, so no reason a new one couldn't.

Seriously? That's good news indeed!!! Now, we just need to hope that Bandai follows through with this one.

i lost the big guys.... only left some of those from MCdonald happy meal.... i lost their vehicles by the way...:lol
DSC_7065.jpg

I havent heard anything and being that they've already moved on with Shinkenger/Samurai tells me otherwise. Im still wondering what happened to all those photos and other toys that were shown last year?

I havent heard anything and being that they've already moved on with Shinkenger/Samurai tells me otherwise. Im still wondering what happened to all those photos and other toys that were shown last year?

I have no idea. I was really looking forward to the Dragonzord. Between that, Titanus, and Megazord, I'd be content. Without Dragonzord though, I'm kind of let down.

Your avatar and sig. reminded me of it, so I wanted to resurrect this thread. (Nice sig BTW! :rock)

just a couple of weeks ago, there was a power ranger shooting up in West Auckland. my mate was living in the area, got a notice about the shoot. couple of guys in spandex and monster running around. :lol

dunno if its a series or a movie, heck maybe it'll be for Japanese theaters.:dunno

Back