Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure the zords will come out still, as they have some older zords mixed in with the current series now. Think I saw Jungle Fury one, was more a statue I think then a toy though.

Did anyone ever see the White Ranger 4" figure? Only new thing I saw were the shielded rangers, which sucks, cause I would of liked to have gotten the WR.

I have no idea. I was really looking forward to the Dragonzord. Between that, Titanus, and Megazord, I'd be content. Without Dragonzord though, I'm kind of let down.

Your avatar and sig. reminded me of it, so I wanted to resurrect this thread. (Nice sig BTW! :rock)
thanks, yeah i love me some green and white ranger
just a couple of weeks ago, there was a power ranger shooting up in West Auckland. my mate was living in the area, got a notice about the shoot. couple of guys in spandex and monster running around. :lol

dunno if its a series or a movie, heck maybe it'll be for Japanese theaters.:dunno

I doubt its for a Japanese series. There already 2 series ahead of us. We just got Shinkenger and theyve already had 2 past it...maybe even 3 with the new ones being the pirate themes. If anything its probably for US series or as you stated maybe a direct to dvd movie.

I'm sure the zords will come out still, as they have some older zords mixed in with the current series now. Think I saw Jungle Fury one, was more a statue I think then a toy though.

Did anyone ever see the White Ranger 4" figure? Only new thing I saw were the shielded rangers, which sucks, cause I would of liked to have gotten the WR.

As far as i know the white ranger 4" never came out. I have 2 greens and an alpha still in the packages.

Back to life an old thread.

So everyone knows that didn't already, Netflix now has the different seasons of Power Rangers available now. I'm going through Season 1 atm, but might skip up to RPM as I had wanted to watch it when it first came on.

Yep, I added all of the sentai stuff they had on instant. I put all the Power Rangers, VR Troopers and Beetle Borgs.

I actually still have alot of the zords open but in box right now. I have the original one, Thunder, Tiger, Zeo, Super Zeo, and pyrimidas. Too bad I never got a Dragonzord.

I always loved the Turbo Rescue Megazord (With Artilatron so i could "roll-out" the zords).

Ive not gotten a Mecha since Gosei Great though. Gokai-oh tempted me for a while but as Project BM! Is releasing a Gokai Red figure ill buy that to fill my Ranger needs.

I actually just sold my Kongazord and Wild Force Megazord on evilbay last week. The only 2 zords I have now are my Japanese Senpujin and GaoRaijin which were the 2 from Hurricane Rangers in the US. I'll probably never sell them, there just too awesome and heavy as hell packed with diecast.

I actually still have alot of the zords open but in box right now. I have the original one, Thunder, Tiger, Zeo, Super Zeo, and pyrimidas. Too bad I never got a Dragonzord.

I still have the White Tiger Zord with White ranger still NIB...forgot all about it.

Gokai Red looks great but i wont be going near the Akaranger.

Yeah me neither. Does anybody have any more information on these or knows if they are releasing different characters? I think id only buy ones from the Power Rangers era of sentai

if they do do a mmpr fig, it would prob only be the red ranger. cause looking at the 2 pics so far, thats all they have made. it might be like that line that had red rangers from various series that came out a few years back.

I can see them releasing Gokai Silver as a 2nd regular release with a Ticket for Dragon Ranger maybe. But its early days. Ive been buying Riders long enough to predict that as their pattern but we will see.

I can see them releasing Gokai Silver as a 2nd regular release with a Ticket for Dragon Ranger maybe. But its early days. Ive been buying Riders long enough to predict that as their pattern but we will see.

Im hoping the sentai line lasts as long and is as successful as the Rider line. If that happens I wont worry so much about whether or not ill be able to get a tyrannoranger or dragon ranger from zyuranger or mighty morphin, and my personal favorite megared from power rangers in space.

Well it's been awhile and I was never able to get the newer white ranger figure. Sucks cause I used to see remnants of the case he came in.

I did just recently pick up the SH Figuarts Shinken Gold from TRU last night. Gotta say that it is a real nice figure, but they are pricey. $34.99. I also bought from eBay Gokaiger Red for about $52 shipped.

Will do pictures Of gold when I get off of work.

Yeah I seen Shinken Gold and Red at TRU, but past on them. I should have at least picked up Gold. I might head back and pick him up if hes still there later on. At $35 he wasnt flying off the shelf. There was probably about 15 of them. I only say this because there were other people looking at PR figures and I was the only one looking the SH Figuarts. I think that price puts off the normal PR fan or moms buying PR figures for there kid.

There was a bunch originally at my store, but when I went yesterday there was only 8 reds on the shelf. I had to look around for awhile before I found my gold in the valance above the ranger toys.

I'm sure the fact it has Japanese writing and says Shinken instead of power rangers isn't helping sales with casual buyers, or parents gifting shopping.

Yeah , the japanese writing and $35 basically tells mom "Im different, stay away from me, you wont understand"

Took some shots of Shinken Gold yesterday. Last photo I wanna shop into a battle ground scene. Kinda like he was thrown to the ground, and he is crawling back up to his weapon.

IMG_6346.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

Back