Old West Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: old West Ghost Rider

I have to admitt I think Ghost Rider looked cooler in the Old West than on his bike. The horse would have been awesome. Oh well...

Buttmunch said:
I have to admitt I think Ghost Rider looked cooler in the Old West than on his bike. The horse would have been awesome. Oh well...
definitely agree with that.
and wouldv gladly paid the price tag for one of him on the horse.

Oh well. ... im sure it will be awesome even without it though

im sorry ray villafane,i think your awesome,but im not having these ghost riders.sideshow keep letting me down.no bike or horse,yet another stand alone line.they give us 1/2 scale terminators for about $2000,and they cant work out western GR needs his horse.ihave to be choosey with what i buy
especially when something is not apsolutely perfect.these figures are no doubt amazing but there not the finished artical.

Buttmunch said:
A little sound chip that sings Johnny Cash's "Ghost Riders in the Sky." It would actually make sense. Perhaps another flame base?

How about one that sings "great balls of fire" :rotfl

hi ray,its a pity sideshow didnt get you to do the horse.
it would have been legendary!!!!
love your work:blissy

we are not worthy

Just remember guys, oftentimes it's not our choice. A lot of what the Creative Team does and how they decide to do it has mostly to do with the particular licensing agreements - all great questions for Licensing Guru Brock :duff

Old West GR looks awesome. This is an amazing piece. I think he stands great on his own.

I can't believe it but I caved and placed an order for this piece.

I'm not a statue collector at all, I prefer mixed media pieces, but even I have to admit that this thing ROCKS!!! :chew

It looks awesome!!! :google

One of the best if not the best fully sculpted pieces from Sideshow. Ray is an awesome talent. Pity there is only one more piece to come from him.

Thank you guys.

On the bright side Bullseye...while the sculpt I did after this one was unfortunately my last piece for Sideshow, it is however my single most favorite piece to date. Sorry guys, not a Marvel piece though.

Ray Villafane said:
Thank you guys.

On the bright side Bullseye...while the sculpt I did after this one was unfortunately my last piece for Sideshow, it is however my single most favorite piece to date. Sorry guys, not a Marvel piece though.

I look forward to ordering it Ray.

tomandshell said:
I heard that Dusty specifically requested that Old West Ghost Rider come without his horse, and she always has the last word at Sideshow... :D

...you know Tom, I heard that Dusty is actually Chicky... and we all know that Chicky always has the last word!!! :rotfl

j/k Dusty!!! :D

I am not a Ghost Rider fan, but this piece is really tempting. It just looks great and I agree that quality-wise, it is at the top of the SS heap. To paraphrase Homer Simpson, "I like my cowboys FLAMING!!!"

Ray, I look forward to seeing your final Sideshow piece! You'll have a hard time topping this one!

Back