Old West Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ghostrider5go.png

SolidLiquidFox said:
Nice pic Tom...it really brings my point home of it feeling incomplete without having a bike or a horse. It's Ghost RIDER for pete's sake. :D

So, without his bike is he just called GHOST?? :lol

Anyway, yeah, the horse and bike would be a great addition to the PF figures. Maybe have them stand behind the PF figures. :chew

the Doctor said:
incomplete maybe but still the best 2 statues sideshow have released maybe ever!!!
have to agree with that.
the sculpt on these is nothing short of amazing.

and to think Ray said his best was yet to come.

I don't need two Ghost Riders so I think I'm going with the Old West version. I like that style much better. :cool:

you can always cough up 12k and I'll sculpt you up a burning rotted type horse skeleton to go along with Westrider:google
Motorcycle....mechanical stuff....nooooooooooo thank you.

"Best SS statue?"... :confused: , can't say I agree with that but thank you very much.

hi ray,would that be a one off for 12k.
man,i need to win the lottery so bad,
and then we'll talk business:D

This fence is really starting to hurt my rear end!

On the one hand, I know nothing of Ghost Rider. On the other hand, this statue continues to impress me.

What to do... :confused:

Ray Villafane said:
you can always cough up 12k and I'll sculpt you up a burning rotted type horse skeleton to go along with Westrider:google
Motorcycle....mechanical stuff....nooooooooooo thank you.

"Best SS statue?"... :confused: , can't say I agree with that but thank you very much.

After I win the Lotto you'll be one of the first phone calls I make :D

Nice job on this one Ray. You gotta admit that when you look at that pic above with both West Rider and Ghost Rider side by side it would have made for a great maquette. A highly detailed bike with the small fire trail behind would have kicked @$$. The bike could have been what the throne was to the Doom PF.

I have to agree the West Rider is one of the better sculpts we have seen this year. Take your compliments! :maul

tomandshell said:
This fence is really starting to hurt my rear end!

On the one hand, I know nothing of Ghost Rider. On the other hand, this statue continues to impress me.

What to do... :confused:

That's my dilemma.... I have only enough money for one.... but they both appeal to me. Classic GR because well....he's classic. The icon I remember. As for Old West GR... He looks freakin outstanding! I don't know...

Man, this is killing me... At least you are not alone on the fence Tom...:monkey2

:monkey2
DarkArtist81 said:
That's my dilemma.... I have only enough money for one.... but they both appeal to me. Classic GR because well....he's classic. The icon I remember. As for Old West GR... He looks freakin outstanding! I don't know...

Man, this is killing me... At least you are not alone on the fence Tom...:monkey2

Go Old West.....this piece is so F'in awesome....I only wish I could get them both

Back