Old West Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the Old West Rider and Ghost Rider Exclusives pre-ordered. I've been contemplating keeping them or not. I do like them quite a bit. (Skulls ablaze!!!) I love all the detail. I keep having to remind myself that they are maquettes and not Premium Format Figures, so no cloth clothing, etc. Just ghostly sculpted goodness!

The Old West Ghost Rider is similar to a character of a film/graphic novel project I've had in my head and have been trying to get on paper for some time now.

The only thing I would NEVER cancel in a million years, however, is the Exclusive Leatherface Premium Format Figure. That must be MINE! Oh yes!

these are made by GG with their scan tech but released by Diamond Select: (3000 each)

Ghost Rider:

SEP062941.jpg

Blackheart:

blackheart.jpg

Mephistopheles: (Peter Fonda)

SEP062942.jpg

Not clear pics but what do you guys think of the Nic Cage ?

WOW!!!

Excl = 300
Reg. = 400

The regular is just as limited as the excl.

gambit said:
indeed WOW.

Glad I have exclusive on preorder for this. I do not care for the value but it looks really cool.

this is just my thoughts, but, I think this will be as awesome as the Doom and Iron man statue. THe level of detail is amazing. I have Old and Regular on order and I do not think I will be cancelling it.

does any one know if the flames on Old West GR is made out of plastic or???

here: it is sculpted:

IMG_0968.jpg

but, when I look at the SS pics:

6812_press07-001.jpg

Just a semi transparent polystone like the Invisible Woman on the FF dio, they are just painted orangish

Back