Old West Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
This fence is really starting to hurt my rear end!

On the one hand, I know nothing of Ghost Rider. On the other hand, this statue continues to impress me.

What to do... :confused:
I was on that same fence, but I went ahead and ordered. It's an amazingly sculpted statue of a cowboy skeleton on fire, that's all I need to know about him.

SolidLiquidFox said:
After watching the 360 view I may reconsider my position at least on the Old West version...looks pretty good.
yep.
that turnaround of the old west gh is pretty freakin sweet.
the flames burning out of his coat are awesome.

Being a comic fan I preordered the regular one as soon as it came out. No bike but I think it looks saucesome. Im kinda iffy about Ol' West.

Im surprised the reg' one is aready sold out, and the movie isnt even out yet:chew

I passed on these. They both have a very nice edition size. And, the pieces themselves look great. And, Ghost Rider is one of my all-time favorite characters. I just don't have the extra money or space to get into any other lines, I decided to stick with Lord Of The Rings collecting only.

Kinda tough, because there are lots of pieces coming out that I really want, but, in the end, LOTR is my favorite.

Of course if a P.F. Michael Jordan or Jack Bauer ever are made. Then I reserve the right to make an exception and get those.

;)

Old western Ghost rider is SOLD OUT!!!

...when I click on the regulat, it send me to a dead link. Anyone knows the edition size on the regular?

me too!!!

I'm gonna hug them all day and night the moment they are out of the box. :chew :D

TOE said:
me too!!!

I'm gonna hug them all day and night the moment they are out of the box. :chew :D

"You are weird!"

WillieWonka-closeup.JPG

SolidLiquidFox said:
"You are weird!"

WillieWonka-closeup.JPG

:lol I've been told :lol

...so, anyone else getting these beauties??? My brother and I have the Western and Regular Ghost Rider Excl. in order :chew

i wanted both also but,when hulk came around i want them.
can't afford everything,but both guost riders rock.hulk and guost rider
are the top two marvel statues ever from sideshow.wish i had the money and space.

TOE said:
Old western Ghost rider is SOLD OUT!!!

...when I click on the regulat, it send me to a dead link. Anyone knows the edition size on the regular?

It is now live - sorry about that!! :duff (of COURSE it's Chris' fault :p)

both ghost riders are amazing. I wish I could afford them, the west is my fav. Say, Sideshow isn't giving away any free GRs to faithful, loyal, Sideshow fans are they??? :chew :chew :chew

I won't be able to keep both so I'll be going with the Ol'e west style GR. I wish they would get the rewards system up then I could use some of the points I have earned so far!

Back