Oklahoma Collectors Group aka Kansexoma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Hamill, Karl Urban, Adam West, and Tim Curry are my must-haves this year. Katee Sackhoff and Drew Struzan are a couple others I'd like to see. Doug Sneyd was a big one but he cancelled. :mad: Oh, and Kevin Conroy is a must because I want to get a Joker and Batman signed by both him and Hamill.

Awesome! I was really looking forward to Hamill until I saw his pricing. I think I'll put that money toward art prints actually. I recently watched Dredd again and that has me pretty excited for Urban. Though I wonder if he'd even sign a heavy armored cop figure. lol

Hamill's price is ridiculous, but I'll kick myself if I don't get something from him. I had plenty of chances to get Carrie Fisher's and never did. :mad:

Yeah, I practically fell over when I saw he was double everyone else. I was ify at eighty. lol

Nice little collector con happening in Tulsa this weekend on Saturday. Pretty decent, vintage show. I've only been once but got some good deals on comics and figures.

I'm going to be in town tomorrow but it's only saturday and sunday. Good luck to those who might attend!

I'm moving back to Tulsa in a few months so we will have to make sure and hang at some point and go to one of these things, Riggs.

Anyone looking for any particular comic issue or figure and have a price range they want it in? I'm going to that local con this Saturday and they have pretty good deals.

Yeah, we definitely need to hang. I have to pick up a couple comics to get signed but you'd probably spend all day in the dollar bin for most of them. I'll post just in case you get lucky. lol

Thor #1 Straczynski 1st Print
X-Men #1 Jim Lee Tri-fold Cover
Wildcats #1 Jim Lee
Batman/Superman #1 Jae Lee New 52
Godzilla Color Special #1 Art Adams

No big deal, so don't bother unless you have the time man.

Did find wildcats #1 but it was in ok condition. Didn't think you'd want that one signed.

Picked up set of Spawn #1-5 first prints for $15 :rock. NM books too

Oh yeah. Packing ahead of time. Making sure I have the comics I need to get signed. Taking an empty portfolio for prints. The celebs I had remotely been interested in have canceled. So that means more money for comics, art, and toys. Getting excited!

That's awesome! I'd rather buy figs and comics anyways at shows like that. Although I'd want an autograph of Mark Hamill if I had the money lol

They're dropping like flies. Karen Gillan yesterday and Eliza Dushku today. Norman Reedus and Jeffery Dean Morgan are saturday only now. Crap part is its so late they're not attempting to replace them.

They usually have several cancellations each year. You just have to cross your fingers that the people you want to see decide to show up. Luckily, they have so many scheduled to appear that there's always someone I want to see regardless of who cancels.

Yeah. As many who have switched up I'm sure it's upset plenty. I'm use to seeing one or two cancel a month or two before but I've never experienced the week of.

It happens so often with the Dallas cons that I try not to get my hopes up until I'm actually standing in front of the person I want to see. :lol I foolishly got excited to see Karl Urban this year because I figured since he cancelled in October he wouldn't cancel this time.

giphy.gif

At least I know what to expect next time. lol Urban was one of only a few celebs who interested me. He canceled one year here in oklahoma. So I kind of wanted to see him. General, what days will you be there? I'll be at all three to one degree or another.

Back