Oklahoma Collectors Group aka Kansexoma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sometimes think they build these things up so we'll rush the stores. lol We had that little bit of snow two weeks prior and I thought the anchors were going to have an aneurysm. Yet, every time they'd go to the cameras the roads were completely clear. rofl

I saw that some places got hit much worse than others. We barely got anything but rain. I've seen one tree here with significant damage to the point that it split in half. Luckily, no one had anything fall on their house or car.

I'd heard you guys got hit pretty hard. We had one a few years ago that was rough.

Ha, neat. Something needs to take the place of Wizards. It was nice of them to pack up and move to OKC. :pfft: I just wish I were a bigger zombie fan.

I imagine it will be a decent event. Prob have better vendors as they may not charge as much as WW for booths.

I'm not a big enough fan of The Walking Dead anymore to attend a convention just for it. I'm interested in hearing about the vendors that show up though. WW Tulsa had less and less each year they were there. It'll be interesting to see how WW OKC goes--if the prices are the same as Tulsa, then the vendors will still be ****.

I'm not going to WW okc this year. I doubt it would be any better than past two years in Tulsa. They just charge too much for vendors.

I'll support walkerstalker con as I like when Tulsa gets cons. I'd hope they keep getting events.

Last edited:
Back