Oh noes!!! ma xbox.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can u imagine that was your profession?

--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "So what do you do?"
-- *Steve* "I have this really cool job where I help children"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "OMG that is awesome, that must be so full filling"
-- *Steve* "Yes it is they really love me, I'm like a role model"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "So in this line of work how do you help them?"
-- *Steve* "Well I sing and dance, I sing Hot Potato and dress up as an Elephant, you know the normal stuff any person would do"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Huh... O.... Yeah that is really cool" --looking around at other guys
-- *Steve* "Yeah I just love help children it's my passion"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Yea.... that is really.... uhhh hmmmm..... nice...."
-- *Steve* "Just whenever I seen them smile and those little dimples.... it's just so AHHHHHHH WOWZER puts the zing in my spirit"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Yea that's really great...." --signals girlfriends at the bar while Steve's back is turned to call her cell....
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Oooo will you look at that, my mother is calling me and told me that if she needed anything at all that I would come to the hospital in care of her need"
-- *Steve* "Oh man what's going on with your mother"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Oh I wouldn't want to burden you.... really...."
-- *Steve* "No burden at all, it's my pleasureeeeeee..." --cheesy grin
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "ALL right well it's was nice talking to you, gotta go"
-- *Steve* "Oh ok can I ca.... u..."
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Oh we'll see each other sometime, good luck with the children/barney stuff that you are doin..." --packing her purse and raising up from the bar stool
-- *Steve* "Oooo ok bye, ya will.... see... you... around sometime....." --speaks to himself "AWESOME score" --does the fist clinch score motion

Ski.....I think Mesa was talking about the original video this thread is about. ;)

As for The Wiggles, at least I think that's who they are, I don't have a problem with them at all. Remember, it is a little kid's show. I wouldn't think a guy was lame if that was his job.

Yeah that would teach her...then he would get stuck paying her child support and would basically be connected to her for the rest of their kid's life. :rolleyes: You guys.......Teaching her would be kicking her ass to the curb and not returning her phone calls.

Yeah him paying child support for the next 18yrs would really show her.

THINK!

In the Shakesperian days, this character would be called a "Rake"
History can't be wrong:D

"A rake is defined as a man that is habituated to immoral conduct. Rakes are frequently stock characters in novels. Often a rake is a man who wastes his (usually inherited) fortune on gambling, wine, women and song, incurring lavish debts in the process. The rake is also frequently a cad: a man who seduces a young woman and impregnates her before leaving, often to her social or financial ruin.

Learn your history people:mad:

Anyone who has a GF that hot, and ignoring them over an Xbox may have some issues......

But obviously staged.....

She might be hot but boring as f+ck? he might need the xbox just to escape her nagging? :lol

LOLOL What the hell?? Why not go cheat you dumb B^^^H...

Because if he was any kind of real man he would have Ike turnered her ass an broke up with her anyway.:medic

Hmm... after watching the clip again: I don't think she's really that hot. I still wouldn't kick her out of my bed though, but if she really pulled this crap with me she'd be out on the curb faster than she can spell the O.C.

What an idiot. If that was me, I'll pawn that thing and use the money to buy me some bling! Hell, if he won't bother putting a ring on it then I might as well buy me one!:joy

here's what the that ugly ?????? shoulda done if she was really "crazy"

A) throw xbox off really high roof
B) sledge hammer the crap outta the thing
C) chop it up with an axe
D) torch it
E) mix the ashes with the bfs weed, and then tell him he just smoked his xbox
F) once he's done crying, repeat process..using the bf
G) after your done with that, smoke the bf, that way ur smokin him and the xbox all in one...listen to the happy days theme song and wait for the cops to find you...THE END

here's what the that ugly ?????? shoulda done if she was really "crazy"

A) throw xbox off really high roof
B) sledge hammer the crap outta the thing
C) chop it up with an axe
D) torch it
E) mix the ashes with the bfs weed, and then tell him he just smoked his xbox
F) once he's done crying, repeat process..using the bf
G) after your done with that, smoke the bf, that way ur smokin him and the xbox all in one...listen to the happy days theme song and wait for the cops to find you...THE END

It wouldn't happen to the Ski dawg, the end.....

TWO THINGS

1. I'd hit it.

2. if it was RROD he is gonna be pissed that he left the HD on the 360.

I like this part:

Sure, it seems crazy that Murray would play more with his PS3 than his girlfriend but, come on, have you seen Modern Warfare 2

MW2 FTW!!! :lol

there is actually another video of a PS3 getting the psycho GF treatment, if anyone finds it please post it.

EDIT: found it :D

*excessive use of the f-bomb*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NvX8GHJLQIU&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NvX8GHJLQIU&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I like this part:

MW2 FTW!!! :lol

there is actually another video of a PS3 getting the psycho GF treatment, if anyone finds it please post it.

EDIT: found it :D

*excessive use of the f-bomb*

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/NvX8GHJLQIU&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1 allowScriptAccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Yo Yo Yo!! That guy needs his ass thrown out the do'!!! :lol

I have to wonder if he kicked the ???? out of her afterwards. :(

Back