Oh noes!!! ma xbox.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He should impregnate that ????? and leave her with the kid. That will teach her. The irony is that the kid will grow up and also probably play 10 hours of video games per day.
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!! :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl but true!!!! :lecture Don't ever try this Jen, Grusam, Bam, Jinx and especially you Black Cat!!!!!!!!
I don't "teach lessons"...

th_wink-1.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl but true!!!! :lecture Don't ever try this Jen, Grusam, Bam, Jinx and especially you Black Cat!!!!!!!!

If you think that's bad I'll tell you about a guy I went to High School with. He and his GF went through this HUUGGGGEE dramatic breakup..when I say huge, I mean bigger than your biceps huge. She of course was the idiotic girl that went and Keyed his car from front to back and got the sides. Seeing that it was a classic Mustang that his father passed down to him his dad was more upset about it than he was. When both went to the girl's parent's house to ask for $$ to fix the car they laughed in his father's face.

The next week I heard that the kid went back to the house and threw a bowling ball through the windshield of the girl's dad's car, slashed the tires, and left a note saying "Consider this even. Who's laughing now?"

I have no idea what happened after that, but it did escalate to the point that the girl would follow him in the hallways telling him to watch his back and that he better sleep with one eye open.
~~~I enjoyed this little soap opera and wish I had some popcorn while listening to them exchange back and forth.

she kinda blah looking. her face makeup and or tan is like solid cardboard color all over her face even her lipstick.

A high matainance girl needs high matainance. Remember that guys! You wanted it......you got it!

I think this was staged simple because he really didn't get that upset. And yeah.....the warranty would cover that :rolleyes:

If you think that's bad I'll tell you about a guy I went to High School with. He and his GF went through this HUUGGGGEE dramatic breakup..when I say huge, I mean bigger than your biceps huge. She of course was the idiotic girl that went and Keyed his car from front to back and got the sides. Seeing that it was a classic Mustang that his father passed down to him his dad was more upset about it than he was. When both went to the girl's parent's house to ask for $$ to fix the car they laughed in his father's face.

The next week I heard that the kid went back to the house and threw a bowling ball through the windshield of the girl's dad's car, slashed the tires, and left a note saying "Consider this even. Who's laughing now?"

I have no idea what happened after that, but it did escalate to the point that the girl would follow him in the hallways telling him to watch his back and that he better sleep with one eye open.
~~~I enjoyed this little soap opera and wish I had some popcorn while listening to them exchange back and forth.

WOW that indeed is no joke but I like the part where the BF came back and did all that stuff to the GF's fathers car. Damn straight... They should of paid for the damages, that's uncalled for and cannot be replaced I had the classic 69 Camaro cherry red with red leather interior that MY father passed down to me and if anything would of happened to that car IT WOULD OF BEEN MY ASS!!!! So I know how they feel and plus that's a special bond that she shouldn't of F'd with.

Uncalled for *shakes my head*

WOW that indeed is no joke but I like the part where the BF came back and did all that stuff to the GF's fathers car. Damn straight... They should of paid for the damages, that's uncalled for and cannot be replaced I had the classic 69 Camaro cherry red with red leather interior that MY father passed down to me and if anything would of happened to that car IT WOULD OF BEEN MY ASS!!!! So I know how they feel and plus that's a special bond that she shouldn't of F'd with.

Uncalled for *shakes my head*

True that. It wasn't the Gone from 60 Seconds Unicorn, but I believe it was a 67 convertible. Still a nice car though.

He should impregnate that ????? and leave her with the kid. That will teach her. The irony is that the kid will grow up and also probably play 10 hours of video games per day.

Yeah that would teach her...then he would get stuck paying her child support and would basically be connected to her for the rest of their kid's life. :rolleyes: You guys.......Teaching her would be kicking her ass to the curb and not returning her phone calls.

Yeah him paying child support for the next 18yrs would really show her.

THINK!

Man, that was almost unwatchable. Horrible acting. Why even put something like this out there, so we can call them both ****** bags?

Man, that was almost unwatchable. Horrible acting. Why even put something like this out there, so we can call them both ****** bags?

Can u imagine that was your profession?

--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "So what do you do?"
-- *Steve* "I have this really cool job where I help children"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "OMG that is awesome, that must be so full filling"
-- *Steve* "Yes it is they really love me, I'm like a role model"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "So in this line of work how do you help them?"
-- *Steve* "Well I sing and dance, I sing Hot Potato and dress up as an Elephant, you know the normal stuff any person would do"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Huh... O.... Yeah that is really cool" --looking around at other guys
-- *Steve* "Yeah I just love help children it's my passion"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Yea.... that is really.... uhhh hmmmm..... nice...."
-- *Steve* "Just whenever I seen them smile and those little dimples.... it's just so AHHHHHHH WOWZER puts the zing in my spirit"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Yea that's really great...." --signals girlfriends at the bar while Steve's back is turned to call her cell....
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Oooo will you look at that, my mother is calling me and told me that if she needed anything at all that I would come to the hospital in care of her need"
-- *Steve* "Oh man what's going on with your mother"
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Oh I wouldn't want to burden you.... really...."
-- *Steve* "No burden at all, it's my pleasureeeeeee..." --cheesy grin
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "ALL right well it's was nice talking to you, gotta go"
-- *Steve* "Oh ok can I ca.... u..."
--*Hot Amazing Gorgoeus Chic @ the bar* "Oh we'll see each other sometime, good luck with the children/barney stuff that you are doin..." --packing her purse and raising up from the bar stool
-- *Steve* "Oooo ok bye, ya will.... see... you... around sometime....." --speaks to himself "AWESOME score" --does the fist clinch score motion

Back