Oh noes!!! ma xbox.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Super Hans-

Super Freak
Reaction score
psycho GF destroys his xbox :lol

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="https://www.liveleak.com/e/ff6_1259094858"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.liveleak.com/e/ff6_1259094858" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

ohnoes.jpg

women :rolleyes:

I feel your pain pro :monkey2

Stupid cow if she did that to my xbox i'd smash her with the hammer!

Only kidding but i'd rip the heels off every one of her shoes :lol

If any hoes tried that on my xbox, they be getting this exactly as shown!

Bruce-Lee.gif
[/IMG]

maybe the real drastic thing to do would have been to move out? Oh no wait, because your boyfriend probably pays for everything including the clothes on your back.

This dude needs to seriously think, do I need this? It's just going to get worse, she's already admitted to being CRAZZZYYY!!

Ask her to move out, get yourself a new loving 360.

:sick

Stagged obviously, like the videos from months ago where the girlfriend destroyed the Biker scout PF...Fake.

It's an obvious fake...
she was barely hitting it with that golf club...
If she was so pissed off, she would've dropped it from a 3rd floor... or used a bat...

I think it was fake too. He probably had the RRD and it probably didn't work anyway.

On a side note...if the guy is spending 10 hours/day playing video games and ignoring his girlfriend, then she needs to find herself a new man because obviously he's not going to change, since she supposedly already ?????ed to him about this. Smashing his property is not going to solve anything.:duh

If someone did that to me, man/women, they would have to be running because I would beat the life out of them.

I agree with Shai, if that really happen and my GF said I am teaching you a lesson, The next Lesson would be don't ever F with me

If any hoes tried that on my xbox, they be getting this exactly as shown!

Bruce-Lee.gif
[/IMG]

Yup pretty much sums up what I'd do. Also, I wouldn't ask her to move out. Wait until she goes to work, have all the locks changed, box up all of her belongings, and leave them on the curb. She'll get the lesson.

Yup pretty much sums up what I'd do. Also, I wouldn't ask her to move out. Wait until she goes to work, have all the locks changed, box up all of her belongings, and leave them on the curb. She'll get the lesson.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl but true!!!! :lecture Don't ever try this Jen, Grusam, Bam, Jinx and especially you Black Cat!!!!!!!!

Back