Officially Licensed STAR WARS Leather Outerwear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our STAR WARS Product line is now days away from the worldwide launch!
.....I know, I know...about time! :lol

64cd5d02.jpg

All product details, prices, ordering windows and delivery dates will be posted shortly.
Expect a countdown posted at UD Replicas leading up to the product launch for each Star Wars biker garment.

Special thanks yet again to eFx Collectibles for the use of their Stormtrooper and Shadowtrooper helmets.
:clap

David

All Star Wars product pages have been released, and the counter is counting down to the official product launch....Wednesday November 30th, at 12:00PM ESTime.
All prices and time frames will be posted then!

In the meantime all product descriptions and photos are now visible at UD Replicas.
:yess:

stormtrooper_0003.jpg

stormtrooper_0013.jpg

imperial-08.jpg

imperial-01.jpg

Darth-Maul_0005.jpg

And............there's more to come. :nana:

David

The two Empire racing jackets are snazzy as hell. :rock
Not sure about Maul nor the Stormtroopers, though.

Awesome!:goodpost:
Simply put, we tried to make something for everyone. We're known for our Movie Replica Leather work and the decision to replicate the Stormtroopers was not an easy one. The incredibly complex nature of their armor, and overall design really did pose all sorts of challenges...but we have without a doubt broken new ground here with our form molded leather outerwear.
The Empire and Maul jackets are a lot of fun, simple and easy to wear...and prices start at $298.00 for the Empire Racing jackets.:yess:

Competitively priced, our standard of quality and accuracy raised yet again to new heights....and hopefully something for every Star Wars fan to enjoy.

Cheers!

...oh and sunglasses NOT needed to be a badass here..:1-1:

David

Question for you David, is it easy to sit down wearing the trooper outfits or does the leather "ride up"? Also, what helmets are you using in these photos? Thanks, - KYG

Question for you David, is it easy to sit down wearing the trooper outfits or does the leather "ride up"? Also, what helmets are you using in these photos? Thanks, - KYG

It's not easy to put into words how comfortable the Trooper suits are.
Nothing rides up, and there are lots of leather armor parts that are both removable and adjustable, making it that much easier to fit each person as needed.
The biceps and forearms from the jacket are removable, this way they can be positioned as needed for a custom to you fit...not only but they can be tightened if needed as well.
Same for the Thighs and Shin leather armor parts. They too can be removed from their mesh cordura base, positioned higher/lower...tightened up and set where needed for your body dims.

The beauty of this all allows for an awesome fit, incredible movement...and nothing riding up anywhere. Much like our Batman TDK Jacket, in this case both the jacket and pants are fully customizable....with absolutely no worry or fear of parts falling off, breaking or bending in undesired ways.
The fact that is fully functional - everyday wearable biker wear, means it's real tough, built to last....and offers incredible movement.
The range of motion with the Trooper suits was one of our main focuses right from the design phase.

The upper chest and back leather armor parts are also removable from the base codura jacket, so that they can be positioned to fit the wearer like all other armor parts.

The engineering behind the Trooper suits really is like none other.
Sitting, walking, running, riding...raising your arms...nothing is limited here. The range of motion is excellent. :yess:

The Helmets are from our good friends at eFX Collectibles. We wanted to show how these suits looked 'as a whole'...and these helmets are just awesome. www.efxcollectibles.com - great company, awesome stuff!

David

I'm glad I don't ride motorcycles. Because if I did, I'd want one of these suits, and I can't wear them.

I'm too tall!

Just checked out the site, the Shadow trooper and Batman suits are nuts, makes me want to get a bike just to have an excuse to buy one...

Just to note, if you don't ride the body armor slides out of the inner pouches, so these can be worn as everyday garments. :yess:

any plans for a biker scout outfit?

Is the Biker Scout part of a foreseeable future, yes. Lets see how the Trooper suits do first, but yes...that one is probably a given. :)

As for someone's height, keep in mind that most of the leather armor is adjustable and removable, meaning it can be repositioned to accommodate varying body types. We've done our best to anticipate all sizing issues or concerns with these Trooper suits. :)

David

Just to note, if you don't ride the body armor slides out of the inner pouches, so these can be worn as everyday garments. :yess:

Is the Biker Scout part of a foreseeable future, yes. Lets see how the Trooper suits do first, but yes...that one is probably a given. :)

As for someone's height, keep in mind that most of the leather armor is adjustable and removable, meaning it can be repositioned to accommodate varying body types. We've done our best to anticipate all sizing issues or concerns with these Trooper suits. :)

David

Heh. Well, for one, my wife wouldn't let me get one of the trooper suits, and two, you have a max inseam of 33"... I have a 36" inseam.

As it is, I am eyeing one of the racing Jackets, but I fear my arms may be too long to wear the jacket comfortably. I am quite used to the fact that I have to be careful when shopping for things like clothing.

Awesome stuff though!

Stormtrooper and Shadowtrooper Promo Video Now Live!

[ame]https://youtu.be/3OAEvCdcZ0g[/ame]

Enjoy!

David

Teaser from UD Replicas' latest Photo shoot.
Boba Fett: Leather Jacket
Coming Soon!

563102_10152720093955076_495971454_n.jpg

David

Back