Official "Unofficial" Spooktacular T-shirt Project - SEE FIRST POST FOR ORDERING INFO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official "Unofficial" Spooktacular T-shirt Project - SEE FIRST POST FOR ORDERING

any word on my refund RBD ?

Re: Official "Unofficial" Spooktacular T-shirt Project - SEE FIRST POST FOR ORDERING

any word on my refund RBD ?

I haven't heard anything back from them. I sent them another email this morning, and if I don't hear back by tomorrow I will call them.

I hope it is just a mixup on their end that they haven't replied, but I'll let you know what happens.

Mine arrived today, thank you, it's great!

Sorry bud. I got too busy with spook to pop in here and thank you for the great shirt, thanks bud. Whether or not I'll be participating in Spook next year, you can bet your ass I'm down for another shirt.

Gots mine too and after the first "T-SHIRT TIME" it got jacked by my oldest daughter.

Damn Kids!

Sorry I didn't post sooner... there was this little thing call Spooktacular you see... anyway, got the shirt during Spook and love it! Thanks again RD! Great shirt! :duff

Mine arrived today, thank you, it's great!

I'm glad you like it, but wow, that took forever! I realize that crossing the border can slow things a bit, but it's been TWO WEEKS!

So another lesson learned: make sure to get next year's shirts sent out at least two weeks before Spook. Check.

Back