Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it's a spoiler thread let's shine it for all it's glory.

DentBurn.jpg

I'm thinking it's either legit, or someone did it quite quickly since the new trailer because the colors on the burns match the ones you can see in the car shot.

DentBurn.jpg

I'm thinking it's either legit, or someone did it quite quickly since the new trailer because the colors on the burns match the ones you can see in the car shot.

I'm starting to think it is a photoshopped concept art pic. Its obviously a new pic of Eckhart, plus the clothes look real. The face is clearly all CGI/photshop though. Definately likeing what I am seeing. And I was very close in my sculpt surprisingly.

(This pic doesn't leave this thread either!)

dsc00181ef1.jpg

I'm only posting this pic NOW just to prove I was NOT copying the Dark Knight look. I've had this sculpted for about a month, but have been keeping it secret for the Figure Challenge. This will be the only pic I leak till it is done though!

PS Paint isn't finished yet either.

The only thing for me is, how will the pull off justifing that only half his face is burnt so badly, especially if the final damage is that extreme. if his face is in flames enough to do that, you'd think the damage would be more eratic and not such a clear distinction between pure and damaged. Should be cool to watch though.

DentBurn.jpg

Scary:monkey4

The burns are extreme but justified if he was face first in a puddle of gasoline. The question is with burns that bad would he be sitting in the car reflecting so soon? Although someone said he was in a hospital scene.....I'm thinking that the Two Face turn has to be really early on.....then he reappears changed by the end....

The burns are extreme but justified if he was face first in a puddle of gasoline.

The severity is totally justified, my curiousity is how they'll justify the way it goes from charred to perfect, if it's anything like this photo. If his head is in flames, yes the part closest will get the worst damage, but there should be a less defined split to his face than that image is what I'm getting at, which sort of leads me to think fake, but who knows.

The severity is totally justified, my curiousity is how they'll justify the way it goes from charred to perfect, if it's anything like this photo. If his head is in flames, yes the part closest will get the worst damage, but there should be a less defined split to his face than that image is what I'm getting at, which sort of leads me to think fake, but who knows.

Well, I just don't think WB would approve of that look quite frankly. Not for this type of picture. Tendons exposed, etc. Far too extreme for parents wanting to take their kids. I could see a short sequence where a grotesque image of 2 Face like this is briefly shown. But not for the re-emerged 2 Face Character in scene after scene. I think what we may see is a consistently scarred face. This looks like the Mummy or something. It's just too much IMO.

I have a feeling it is a fake but Eckhart continuous has been saying that his Two Face will break the mold of Two Face's past....I'm thinking we won't get tendons but charred burnt almost flaky skin, blackened and really scarred...

I have a feeling it is a fake but Eckhart continuous has been saying that his Two Face will break the mold of Two Face's past....I'm thinking we won't get tendons but charred burnt almost flaky skin, blackened and really scarred...

Yeah, I agree Mike. It will be disturbing but not this. This is not even consistent with burn wound injuries. Nolan is very specific about plausiblity and I don't know of any burn victim with exposed eyeballs and tendons like this. This is simply a horror fantasy PS interpretation IMO.

Eh...I don't like it. I never "envisioned" him having such extensive burns that he has no left cheek. I picture something much, much different. Something more "realistic." Also, the undamaged eyeball is a little hard to swallow. If his burns were so extensive that it burnt through his entire cheek, then the flames would most certainly burn through his eyelid, into his eye socket. Wow. This post is getting a little detailed and gruesome.

That picture has gotta be real, the mods over at SHH keep deleting it just like they did with the nurse Joker images.

Its a fake I'll bet. I have a feeling that Nolan's version will be less extreme and a 100 times more frightful if you can believe that. After looking at serious burn victims online to see if the damage portrayed could be legit I have to say that what is on there will still cause people to gasp

That picture has gotta be real, the mods over at SHH keep deleting it just like they did with the nurse Joker images.

It matches the bit of burn we see in the trailer enough, I'm sure mods there are removing it simply as a safety measure.

Well, I just don't think WB would approve of that look quite frankly. Not for this type of picture. Tendons exposed, etc. Far too extreme for parents wanting to take their kids. I could see a short sequence where a grotesque image of 2 Face like this is briefly shown. But not for the re-emerged 2 Face Character in scene after scene. I think what we may see is a consistently scarred face. This looks like the Mummy or something. It's just too much IMO.

:lecture

I have to agree. It's well done, but just too extreme.

I think it looks great. Definitely the best two-face I've seen. I like him gruesome. The only thing I don't like and what makes me suspect this might be fake is the straight line between the scarred side and the unscarred side.

Eh...I don't like it. I never "envisioned" him having such extensive burns that he has no left cheek. I picture something much, much different. Something more "realistic." Also, the undamaged eyeball is a little hard to swallow. If his burns were so extensive that it burnt through his entire cheek, then the flames would most certainly burn through his eyelid, into his eye socket. Wow. This post is getting a little detailed and gruesome.

actually his eye would fall out and burst...ever seen that scene from hostel with the asian chick. He's charred, in which he should be dead. I guess they didnt want to go with fleshy red in case of a certain character resembelance?

So from the pic, he gets burned for an extensive time? Wouldn't his whole shirt and pants catch on fire as well. With acid I can understand, but fire...

Funny thing, if Burton ever did Twoface, I bet he would have probably envisioned him sort of like that pic.

Last edited:
The first thing I thought of when I saw it was how similar it looked to that leaked picture of the burned up Anakin from ROTS. I think it's real. Although I'm surprised they're going to show his transformation in this movie. I thought they were going to just introduce him in this one, and then have his accident happen in the next one. Maybe things got rushed on his character because of Heath's passing and the need to have another villain ready?

Back