Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can later tonight but its all based off of an image :D

Last edited:
Wow.....maybe I built this up too much. :lol

Here it is Quoted directly from The RPF:

The_Mike came to me with what I considered a great idea for a shirt for the upcoming Batman movie, "The Dark Knight".

His idea was based off of pictures that may or may not depict spoiler images, so if you do not want to chance it, now's the time to back out.

Here's a little explanation on how Mike came up with the idea:

"How I came up with the idea.....huh......well most of my designs for shirt rely more on the obscure than anything else, something that isn't a major logo or something that is likely to be already released...so looking at that teaser image I saw that a henchmen was dead with this design on him, I figured how cool would it be to have that on a shirt and when you wear it someone would not only have to know the film it was from which in TDK isn't hard but also could place a specific scene immediately as if you were the one who was bait for Batman killed by the Joker himself.

I get these ideas alot I just now have been trying to get some of them done, for example for the Indiana Jones movie I wouldn't do a logo or a hat or a whip because that's over done but I thought of how about an (THIS PART HAS BEEN CUT OUT OF MIKE'S BLURB DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS ANOTHER UPCOMING PROJECT AND WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY JUST YET!) That way its something that shows you're a little more of a fan then just heading to a store and buying a shirt....that kind of thing."

M.

Ok, that being said here are the "potential spoiler images" that Mike found that inspired the shirt:

LAST CHANCE!

jokercard0vg5.jpg

batmanjokerzp5.jpg

Here is the proposed design:

jokerfinal.png

jokerwatermark.png

Thanks Mike for a cool shirt idea!

Same as all of my shirts, $18.95 for Small - XLarge and $20.95 for 2X - 4X

Shipping is $4.95 in the States (contact for international shipping). Each additional shirt add $1.

Please do not sign up if you do not intend on following through with your order.

Thanks in advance!

So that's the thing I've been teasing, I made shirt that was unique along side Kurt on the RPF. The knife graphics were taken from further spoiler images and I love the final design. Sooooo.....for my fellow FREAKS if you want one and don't have an RPF account let me know and I'll be happy to forward your email and intent to purchase over to him.

Sorry if its not what you expected but I'm pretty psyched about it. :D

That is kinda a cool idea. I got a purple shirt at the craft store for $2 hoping to come up with a cool idea for a Joker shirt, but nothing has come to my mind yet.

Guess I misgauged possible interest in this shirt.... no bites here or over on the RPF....

Nice design, but I thinks it's your price. Also, becareful where you post this, WB is cracking down on these things. Why, cause their greedy and want the money.

Yes it will be, Cillian Murphy is listed in the cast. Also since this is spoilers we can discuss this, I love the fact that Two-Face will be burned via gasoline and not via "acid" like the comics, more realistic and seeing his face and a glimpse of the burned side in the new trailer really makes me excited for the next one already.

If done realisticly, Harvey's wounds should be something quite grotesque; badly burnt human flesh is something disgusting, though I only know from episodes of ER but still, if they didn't hold back on network TV, reality has to be close or even worse.

I like the fact that Harvey seems targeted in the attack and if he blames Batman, I think it'll be stronger and more believable than in Forever which made the conversion to Two-Face and the blame of Batman quite cheesy.

Back