Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw IM yesterday, and the DK trailer came on..it was ptretty quite for the most part, but some guy said "Why are they redoing this movie, didn't he (the joker) die in the first film"

I don't think anyone wants to see the joker die again. Then again, I am not ure how many casual movie goers will see this flick?

If Eckhart's face is CGI'ed I'll be pissed. Because that what it looks like so far, based on the pic.

Wow, that's funny that someone thought that all the Batman films are related. You should have explained to him after Iron Man :)

From Eckhart's interview it sounds like even the depictions online from fans aren't grusome enough......that means to me that they are really pushing the lines of PG-13 and his look might be something that breaks the mold of what we have in mind. Color me excited.

Nolan and me must be thinking on the same page because my idea of Two-face is that his face is practically gone. Just a skull with flesh over it.

:monkey3

There will be CGI, he has already confirmed it but he also said that its not completely CGI. In Nolan I trust.....he brought me the Joker that I dreamed I'd see on screen and I have no doubts that Two Face will follow suit.

There will be CGI, he has already confirmed it but he also said that its not completely CGI. In Nolan I trust.....he brought me the Joker that I dreamed I'd see on screen and I have no doubts that Two Face will follow suit.

I feel the same way. I only hope he sticks with the series to finish off a triolgy. I don't want another Burton-Schumacher disaster (ie. Burtons' great version suddely destroyed by a new director in the third film. Neon Gotham? :rolleyes:)

tf21dn0.jpg

Going by this image, I'd say it's an MM figure and probably a fairly true to film glimpse, the burnt suit certainly looks close to what we see in the car image.

Well Mel Gibson had all make up on :p

It's been posted that perhaps it is Scarecrow driving the van Batman comes crashing down on. Here's an image from the trailer enhanced a bit. I'm not so sure it is. It looks like it could even be a joker goon mask. It just seems smooth and simple for Scarecrow's mask.

Who posted an image elsewhere of Scarecrow saying it might be in the new movie, can you post that here so we can judge, I though it was still all rough looking like in Begins.

8.jpg

Pretty sure that is the Scarecrow. Nice find though! I wouldn't have thought to look there for him. But man, he just disapears when Batman hits that van! That can't be good for ya! :lol

Looks "normal" as normal can get in a scarecrow mask -

scarecrowkn6.jpg

Thanks for reposting that image.

As far as being "normal", I meant his personality. He spoke and behaved like an intelligent person before Batman sprayed him, after that he was a bit looney so I'm wondering will he be a cook or back to the more intellectual Crane.

Check this tidbit out:

Yes. It was confirmed by Aaron Eckhart in an MTV interview that Two-Face would make some kind of cameo appearance. Several reports have also stated that the scarring of Harvey Dent will take place. The four-minute trailer, screened at Wizard World Chicago 2007, also showed what could be Two-Face's profile from behind. In it, a bartender proclaims: "Dent, I thought you was dead" to which Two-Face replies "half." The trailer was interlaced with footage of Dent's signature half-scarred liberty dollar coin. It is believed that Two-Face will have a 2-3 minute appearance.

Now the information from IMDB indicates a viewing at Wizard World blantantly showing off Two Face....how come no mention of that or the picture of the coin yet?

What I'm starting to wonder, is if Harvey is slave to the coin, how does that go about, is it the emotional trauma of being burnt, I'm really eager to see how Nolan transist Havery Dent to a split personality governed by the fate of a coin toss, like what makes him say hey, I'll use a coin to make my decisions.

Back