Official SSC SW "Action Shots" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
Hopefully, some other Freaks who posted in the Luke and Anakin threads will repost here!!
It's a warm sunny day outside, and I've shut myself indoors to fool around with Photoshop. What is wrong with me?:monkey2
fig_luke4_big.jpg

fig_luke2_big.jpg

fig_anakin_big.jpg

Super Poseable said:
It's a warm sunny day outside, and I've shut myself indoors to fool around with Photoshop. What is wrong with me?:monkey2
fig_luke2_big.jpg

Excellent shots!!! I was hoping you'd post your shots as they look so professional!

As it is, your Luke in the woods shot is what motivated me to make the one I made this morning of Anakin in the forest. Thanks for the inspiration, Super Poseable!! :chew

King Darkness said:
Great new shots everyone....

I think one is pretty cool....
composite02.jpg

Thanks!!

One of these days, I'm going to redo that pic now that I've learned more about Elements 4.0 and changed the lip color on Anakin. Still, I wish I would've kept the background plate. It was a pain to screen capture!! There's literally only one frame of that projector before the real hologram appears, and my computer just wouldn't stop on that frame. It kept stuttering past it!! :lol

Keep the pics comin lets keep this thread up so new figures can get involved. Hopefully i can get Obi Wan and then do some fight pics...

anakinaction4.jpg

ok this is all your fault. the lot of you. I was supposed to be working today in the garden... but looking at all your pics here which were just so fabulous.... really REALLY made me want to do some of my own.

damn you all, lol

anyway, my computer skills aren't as good as my art skills with a paintbrush, but I definitely enjoyed doing these two!! (i'll do a few more during the week)

The first one.... I the pic I had of the council scene was really fuzzy, (bad newspaper scan or something i think) so I edited my anakin into it in way which helped blend the two images. (I've done my best to match the lighting/poses with these pics... but I havent been TOO anal about it... just using the light coming in through the window here on my computer desk)

anakin%20jedi%20council.jpg

This next one I really like, I spent hours doing both of these (I'm a bit of a perfectionist.... and was trying my best to make it NOT look like a 'toy in a photo' picture.... lol, but without changing the physical appearance of the figure in anyway. What you see is what I saw) I might post the original photos at some point... it's an interesting comparison (although that might be just me, lol)

I'm really pleased with the next one. It turned out much better than I hoped it would. If you look at it really quickly... (well for me anyway) ... it could just be a movie still. If nothing else... it was good practice in photo editing and how to blend colours and images together.

anakin%20and%20obiwan.jpg

pixletwin said:
Great job Hunky artist. Screw your garden and give us more!!! :lol :monkey5 :lol

I agree. F%&^ the plants!!! mwahahahahahaha!!!! :emperor

Interestingly enough, Hunky Artist, I did that exact same shot, and yours definitely came out better than mine. It was my first dabbling in motion blur (what I used on the cloak for Luke standing in the rain), and the entire face came out too soft and pastel-like.

Now I wish I'd saved it so we could compare the two!! D'oh!!! :)

Wow!! I am speechless, you guys. Seriously, this is a great thread! We can't ask for a greater compliment than this. Amazing stuff - keep 'em coming - can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the Jedi when they arrive!! :chew

Very nice work Sith Lord. It just reminded me that some of the expressions that are sculpted onto our figures are for this express purpose. I forget that when looking at a single figure, because I tend to go into scrutiny mode. Thanks for a much needed reminder. :bow Luke meets his destiny.

Back