Official SSC SW "Action Shots" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGouse0498

Super Freak
Reaction score
At the suggestion of another fellow "Freak", I'm starting an image thread dedicated to images of our SW 1/6 scale figures in action poses. Photoshopped pics will probably be the coolest, but even if it's an action pose you snapped with a camera phone, post it for all to see!!!

Here are my Luke Skywalker shots:

LukeSkywalker-DeathStarThroneRoom01.jpg
LukeSkywalker-DeathStarThroneRoom02.jpg

LukeSkywalker-SailBarge.jpg
LukeSkywalker-JabbasPalace.jpg

LukeSkywalker-Mountains.jpg

I just love the photoshopped images. They look awesome!! I keep thinking about trying that sometime,

yeah nice PS work.
and cool how you got the robe to flow in that rain pic.
:rock

Here are my two most recent anakin shots, gonna try to do some more later.

ssanakinaction.jpg

ssanakin4.jpg

TheObsoleteMan said:
This one comes dangerously close to passing for an actual publicity still from the movie.

Great pics all around.

I'd say a little more than dangerously close!! Awesome shot there, Magnuz!! :chew

occulum said:
yeah nice PS work.
and cool how you got the robe to flow in that rain pic.
:rock

It takes some fidgeting around, but you can get the cloak to sit like that. I got the idea from the Batman image thread. Just bunch up part of the cloak in Luke's hand and tug the cloth around to that side. The rest is just getting the material to stay in place. It's not perfect (only having a wire to provide a framework would do that), but it makes for a great shot!!

Mortar Conn said:
Wow, those are really terrific. Look even better once you get your Jabba set, huh?

I can't wait!! So far, I've only ordered Jabba and his expansion sets. No Bib Fortuna for me...not worth the $60 IMO.

Hopefully, some other Freaks who posted in the Luke and Anakin threads will repost here!! That way we have all these pics in one place rather than buried in the depths of non-recent threads!! :D

Great pix Sith Lord and Magnuz....

I have to agree that this one is pretty amazing...
ssanakinaction.jpg

I also love the pic with Luke in the rain SL....More pix please!

these pics are just fabulous. Makes me wanna get mine now and do some movie poses....... lol

King Darkness said:
I also love the pic with Luke in the rain SL....More pix please!

Thank you very much!! I'm really happy with the way that picture turned out. :)

As for more pics, ask and ye shall receive... (although I hope more members start adding soon...I don't want to end up with a monopoly on this thread and I'm sick of looking at my own creations :lol )

BTW, I have two BRAND-NEW composites (i.e. - just did them this morning), but I'm saving those for the end of this round of posts! :)

First up are some basic action shots of Anakin:

anakin13.jpg
anakinluke01.jpg

anakin34.jpg

anakin38.jpg

And, as promised above, here are the two latest creations!! BTW, I'm also a reviewer and graphic designer for www.yodasnews.com, so head on over there to see some of my other work (some SSC and some not).

https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/walls.htm

I especially love the Gunship battle (Titanium Ultra Gunship, Hasbro 3.75 inch figures, even SSC Anakin's in there too!!!)

https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/wallpaper_republicgunships01_revised.jpg

But I digress. Here are the new comps:

lukeroad.jpg

anakinforest01.jpg

BTW, Anakin in the forest will also be added as an 800x600 wallpaper on yodasnews.com in the near future, so keep your eyes on there if you're interested in it. :)

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Hopefully, some other Freaks who posted in the Luke and Anakin threads will repost here!! That way we have all these pics in one place rather than buried in the depths of non-recent threads!! :D

I am overdue to re-shoot Les' repaint of my Anakin. Meanwhile, here's a repost of one Photoshopped shot, and three slightly washed out ones with a very easy-to-replace background in case any Photoshoppers want to play with my toys.

whee.jpg

Vons-22.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

Back