Official SSC SW "Action Shots" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah, nice job with that, GBoy. Makes me wonder if there were any decent Toydarians in the galaxy that actually became a Jedi.

I kinda hope not. Another reason I didn't like AOTC so much is because they got lazy and allowed a ton of really dumb aliens to be jedi. Nikto, Weequay, etc as Jedi? Come on.

Yeah, that'd be like a Ferengi being a Jedi...

ferengi_people.gif

God do I feel dirty after making that uber-nerd statement :monkey3 :monkey2

galactiboy said:
Yeah, that'd be like a Ferengi being a Jedi...

ferengi_people.gif

God do I feel dirty after making that uber-nerd statement :monkey3 :monkey2

"I felt a disturbance in the Force, as if millions of gold-pressed Latnum cried out all at once and then fell silent..." Welcome me to the uber-nerd club as well! :lol :lol :rotfl

Coheteboy said:
Wow, those are awesome! Hasbro generally does decent-to-great with their alien sculpts so it's really great to see what they'd look like if they actually put some effort into the paint.

Amazing job!

Makes me really hope that you'd paint my watto or that Sideshow will make a really excellent version to replace the hasbro one.

Anyone wanting a repaint of any figure has but to PM me!:chew

Oh, and a Toydarian Jedi, while good for a laugh, is a terrible idea! Why that's almost as bad as a hutt Jedi, and they'd never do that....:rolleyes:

FlyAndFight said:
"I felt a disturbance in the Force, as if millions of gold-pressed Latnum cried out all at once and then fell silent..." Welcome me to the uber-nerd club as well! :lol :lol :rotfl

Glad I'm not alone... I guess :confused:

Thanks, DA!

Darth Roranous, I love that Darth Vader! I'm really dying to get one! Even though the only difference is the eyes, I think they really make the figure!

Monitor said:
Thanks, DA!

Darth Roranous, I love that Darth Vader! I'm really dying to get one! Even though the only difference is the eyes, I think they really make the figure!
You definitely should get the Darth Vader. The eyes make this figure and so does the new base. I couldn't be happier with it. Every time I pull Darth out I can't help but to chant the Imperial March.

Back