OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By my reckoning, there are still 9 contests that either haven't posted a winner, or have winner(s) that are still in a pending state, so Spook still isn't quite over yet.

Really? I thought all contests had been accounted for. *runs to check*

I took it to mean he banged Wolverine and Deadpool. Possibly at the same time.

I thought maybe he had been a comic book artist and had actually drawn Wolverine for a while, or had done fan-art of him, or dressed up as him.

Both valid points... you can never really understand his ramblings :lol We'll wait and see what the verdict brings when CP clarifies.

To anyone here who won a sticker from me and hasn't gotten it yet, I'm very sorry for the delay but I ran out of stamps and had to wait until the post office opened today to get more. As of this morning the last of the stickers have been shipped out and should be arriving in the next few days. Hope you all enjoy them! :)

Anyone else feel like they have a lot of extra time at work now? :p
Now I'm just waiting for more people to post in here, or the Winners or Losers threads. :impatient:
I miss chat so much... :monkey2

On the bright side, last night was the first good night's sleep I had since before Spook began. So I am grateful for that...

Hey swabie, I'm the guy from Naugatuck. I couldn't believe I won the Scarlet Witch and I was just as shocked to see someone post on here that they grew up near Naugatuck!

I'm new to the Freaks board but I've been collecting Marvel Sideshow for about 3 years. Hadn't gotten up the nerve to post until now. Not sure I can keep up with most of the posters here! :)

Brendan (themonkeypit)

Welcome to the board Brendan! Hope you have fun and like it here. I sent you a private message (PM) to talk about old CT!

I made a new sig in honor of Spook. Gone but not forgotten. Really wanted to do a little bit differently, but no point in causing trouble.

I don't care I didn't win anything. I didn't want their stupid products anyway.

[Goes off to the corner and sobs]

ARGH! :gah:

I hate UPS. 3 of the 4 things shipped by SSC to me from Spook are coming UPS, one is coming FedEx.

FedEx would let me redirect that package to one of the local FedEx/Kinko's stores for pickup, since I won't be home to sign for it.

UPS won't do that without a $5 fee, per package. They'll hold it at the distribution center for my neighborhood, which is more than an hour drive from my house. They won't let me (or the shipper) direct the package to the distribution center that is 5 minutes from my office.

I'll be able to get my Galadriel PF quickly :yess:, but who knows how long for Mort, Catalog 11, and the Canvas Bags.

Stupid UPS :mad:

/vent off

PS - I found the emoticon graphics, can you tell?

Very hard for me to feel sorry for you having to deal with delivery of your four prizes. :lol

Back