OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if Lance wins the 'popularity contest' at least it goes to someone who really cared about helping others during this event too - that Facebook helper page was really nice, and he's always good to everyone (I don't even know who's winning, I haven't checked... )

Well, if Lance wins the 'popularity contest' at least it goes to someone who really cared about helping others during this event too - that Facebook helper page was really nice, and he's always good to everyone (I don't even know who's winning, I haven't checked... )

:exactly::exactly::goodpost::goodpost:

Lance FTW! He made it on class alone.

Not like us politicians. :monkey3

In my defense, *a lot* of my friends are now very aware of Sideshow Collectibles. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Lance FTW! He made it on class alone.

Not like us politicians. :monkey3

In my defense, *a lot* of my friends are now very aware of Sideshow Collectibles. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Mine too. A lot of my friends are also a-holes that didn't bother to vote for me.

I would've really liked to have won this contest, but I had fun voting for like 150 people.

That is why we are all voting for fellow freaks, to make sure it 'stays in the family' :hi5: Agree Lance would be a perfect winner, he's a great guy and a good friend. He stayed at my house last year for a day or two.

And, for the record I wasn't trying to say it was a bad contest or anything, just that online voting contests can never really run as the best one wins... please don't take my post as a knock at SSC, as it was not intended as that in any way.

Also, you might want to specify when the contest ends... cause the cut off time for posting is one thing, but who has the most likes could change after then numerous times... you could pick a winner, then someone get 10 more likes to surpass the winner... and ya know how the peeps like to complain around here!

He won by like 8 votes. Lance is an A+ guy and he is a super Freak to hang out with. He ALWAYS helps other people and deserves the prize for all his Spook efforts and enthusiasm.

He won by like 8 votes. Lance is an A+ guy and he is a super Freak to hang out with. He ALWAYS helps other people and deserves the prize for all his Spook efforts and enthusiasm.
Agreed. It couldn't have gone to a nicer Freak! I was bested by a better man, and I have no complaints. CONGRATS LANCE!!!! :hi5:

Bullseye Comiquette, Michael Jackson 'Thriller' 12-inch figure, the Whiplash 12-inch figure and the Vlad the Impaler Premium Format

as the runner up prizes!!!

Woohoo, there's still time. Come on freaks, help me out! :D I will love you forever. Ah hell, I already do.

Woohoo, there's still time. Come on freaks, help me out! :D I will love you forever. Ah hell, I already do.

If I could only vote for you multiple times.

Attachments

• 102716085314205740.jpg
    102716085314205740.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
Help me out fellow freaks!!! This is mine:

Mark Burnette I would hide in the halls of Congress. Even Zombies would know that they could find little worthwhile brains to eat there!!!

Back