OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need the carcass, so don't need votes, but if you like it, go for it.

Nathan Eakins on Facebook said:
Hide? What do you mean, 'hide'? Torn shirt, oiled up guns rippling in the blood-red sun, shotgun in one hand, rugby bat in the other hand, chainsaw in the other hand, and a box full of Batman Soundtrack LPs in the other... that's like four hands, but whatever... I'd go out and make the zombies run and hide. But they wouldn't be able to hide for long because I'd have my cadaver sniffing dogs in one hand, a blowtorch in the other hand, hand grenades and TNT in the other hand, and Sideshow's Spooktacular '09 T-Rex in the other hand. Just like a death juggling tornado of zombie stomping badassery, I'd re-kill 'em all, and then go through their pockets for loose change for the vending machines cause zombie killing gives me an appetite. Boo-ra!

Here was my answer. Not looking for votes cause I won't win, just sharing.

I would for sure hide out at SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES WAREHOUSE! Seems they have already had a zombie infestation last year during Help Wanted so they know what to do. Plus, I would finally be near all those sweet statues I missed out on... Doom PF EXc... *tear*

done whoring for votes, thanks for everyone who liked mine (joe G), was hoping to get a second for a gc or something, it's my final contest of spook unless i can get back init chat later. Time to go out with the kids. Good luck on the last word, it usually goes up while i'm out, so that would mean real soon. Keep your eyes peeled, we need a freak to win the IM, not that "other"forum!

Back